Single mothers might be interested in consolidating their debts in order to make repaying them more manageable and more affordable. This page will help you decide on the best path to embark on.
Personal Loans – Secured
Secured personal loans are “ensured” by collateral, such as your home and your car, which are taken back if you default on your payments. These types of loans are also known to have significantly lower interest rates when compared to those of unsecured loans. Secured personal loans often offer a higher borrowing limit, but you face the risk of losing your personal items if and when you cannot repay the loan. Single mothers that would like more information on secured personal loans can get in touch with Bankrate’s Customer Service Line at 855-733-0700. Visit the website link for more information on single mother assistance.
Personal Loans – Unsecured
Unsecured personal loans do not require you to put your personal belongings up as collateral in the case of default, but they do have a higher interest rate than secured personal loans. If you are applying for an unsecured loan, you should keep in mind that there are more restrictions on what you can use your loan for, and the borrowing limit probably won’t be as high as that of a secured personal loan. This is however, one of the more attractive personal loans since you don’t risk losing your assets. You can call the Bankrate Customer Service Line at 855-733-0700 to enquire about more details or to speak to an advisor that can assist you with making the right decision. Visit the website link for more information.
Fast Cash Advance
Fast cash advances from quick loan companies can provide single mothers with instant cash loans, and won’t require lengthy credit checks to be done before they’ll have cash in hand. They’ll check your employment status and verify that your checking account looks stable, and that might be enough to get you access to instant cash to pay for emergency expenses. To apply for a Fast Cash Advance, contact the FCA Office at 855-733-0700. Visit the website link for more information on single mother assistance.
Christian Lending is a loan company that provides auto loans, adoption loans, home mortgage refinancing, home equity loans, everyday life loans, personal line of credit loans, and private student loan solutions. If you are a single mother and would like to apply for assistance, call the office at 800-343-6328 to see how they can help you today. Visit the website link for more information.
Debt Management Plan Consolidation
GreenPath can help you eliminate your credit card debt by means of their Debt Management Plan to consolidate your debts. They can assist you with lowering your interest rates, lowering the amounts you spend on monthly payments, and help you create a way to make repaying your debt more manageable. Call the office at 800-550-1961 and speak to one of their financial advisors in order to let them help you get rid of the burden or debts. Visit the website link for more information on single mother benefits.
Personal Lines of Credit
Wells Fargo offers Personal Line of Credit programs that are convenient and flexible to repay. Single mothers that need a loan can apply and find out if they qualify for aid in as little as 15 minutes. These loans do not come with competitive variable interest rates; they are not attached to collateral, and can range between $3,000 and $100,000, depending on your credit history. You should get in touch with the Loan Specialists at 1-888-667-5250 to see if you qualify for a loan. Visit the website link for more information.
Secured and Unsecured Lines of Credit
An unsecured loan might be faster to process, which gives you quicker access to cash when you need it most. These loans are however harder to obtain because you’ll need a good credit score to qualify for them. Secured loans, which are easier to obtain (but leaves you faced with the risk of losing your assets if you default on your loan) have lower interest rates. Secure lines of credit also give you access to higher amounts of credit, unlike unsecured loans. Single mothers can contact CIBC at 1-866-525-8622 to speak to an advisor and apply for either a secured or unsecured line of credit. Visit the website link for more information.
Credit and Debt Management for Single Mothers
Advantage CCS offers credit and debt management plans in order to assist single mothers with repaying their debt, while still enjoying life with their children. You can get in touch with Advantage Credit Counseling Service at 866-699-2227 if you would like to speak to an advisor about what your options are and find out how you can repay your debt in a more manageable way. Visit the website link for more information.
We hope that single mothers have found the information they’ll need to help them consolidate their debt thanks to the help of the info on this page.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers