Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers

When there is a risk for foreclosure on your house, know that there are single mother assistance programs that can help. Explore what these different resources can do to help you stay home.

MHA Program

The Making Home Affordable programs are a collection of different resources that can be utilized by anyone who needs help paying their mortgage. There are various benefits that can be obtained based off of what kind of help is needed. More details can be discovered about single mother grants by visiting their website or by calling (888) 995-HOPE.


The Home Affordable Modification Program is a way to get mortgage payments reduced based off of the gross income so that it is more likely that the bill can be paid. The changes done through HAMP are permanent. Find out more on single mom benefits by calling (888) 995-4673.

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers


The Home Affordable Refinance Program allows for homeowners to have their interest rates lowered, payments reduced or lets them take advantage of other refinancing options when they have otherwise been unable to qualify. Details can be discovered by calling your own mortgage lender or any HARP lender. Those can be found by calling (800) 7-FANNIE or (800) FREDDIE.


The Hardest Hit Fund is for people that are located in areas that are suffering the most with distress in the economy. The government has up until 2020 to decide what will be done with the funds. Find your state and what can be done to help you by clicking here.

Military Options

Although military personnel have protection from having their home foreclosed on for up to 9 months after the termination of active duty, sometimes it still isn’t enough to keep them safe from losing their home. There are special military hardship programs that can help. Details can be discovered by calling (800) 232-6643.

Military Forbearance

Military forbearance is obtainable for service members that have been injured at now are facing financial hardships. Call the Department of Veterans Affairs to find out more at (877) 827-3702.

Neighborhood Stabilization Program

Down payments and home purchases can be completed with the help of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. The main purpose is to re-stabilized communities that have dealt with foreclosures and abandonment. Call (888) 995-HOPE for more details on single mother benefits.

HUD Foreclosure Counseling

The Obama Administration made it possible for single mothers to get free counseling services when they are at risk of losing their homes. There are different places to go in each state and you can discover yours here. You can also call your local HUD office or (202) 708-1112.

State Housing Agencies

There are state housing agencies available in every area of the United States that have the sole goal of helping people with the housing financing questions or problems that may come up. Find your state here. You can also contact the National Council of State Housing Agencies for direction on what to do in your state by calling (202) 624-7710.

Have peace of mind knowing that when the unexpected happens, there are agencies that want to keep you at home. If you are at risk of losing your home, contact them today.

Sponsored links