When there is a risk for foreclosure on your house, know that there are single mother assistance programs that can help. Explore what these different resources can do to help you stay home.
The Making Home Affordable programs are a collection of different resources that can be utilized by anyone who needs help paying their mortgage. There are various benefits that can be obtained based off of what kind of help is needed. More details can be discovered about single mother grants by visiting their website or by calling (888) 995-HOPE.
The Home Affordable Modification Program is a way to get mortgage payments reduced based off of the gross income so that it is more likely that the bill can be paid. The changes done through HAMP are permanent. Find out more on single mom benefits by calling (888) 995-4673.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
The Home Affordable Refinance Program allows for homeowners to have their interest rates lowered, payments reduced or lets them take advantage of other refinancing options when they have otherwise been unable to qualify. Details can be discovered by calling your own mortgage lender or any HARP lender. Those can be found by calling (800) 7-FANNIE or (800) FREDDIE.
The Hardest Hit Fund is for people that are located in areas that are suffering the most with distress in the economy. The government has up until 2020 to decide what will be done with the funds. Find your state and what can be done to help you by clicking here.
Although military personnel have protection from having their home foreclosed on for up to 9 months after the termination of active duty, sometimes it still isn’t enough to keep them safe from losing their home. There are special military hardship programs that can help. Details can be discovered by calling (800) 232-6643.
Military forbearance is obtainable for service members that have been injured at now are facing financial hardships. Call the Department of Veterans Affairs to find out more at (877) 827-3702.
Neighborhood Stabilization Program
Down payments and home purchases can be completed with the help of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. The main purpose is to re-stabilized communities that have dealt with foreclosures and abandonment. Call (888) 995-HOPE for more details on single mother benefits.
HUD Foreclosure Counseling
The Obama Administration made it possible for single mothers to get free counseling services when they are at risk of losing their homes. There are different places to go in each state and you can discover yours here. You can also call your local HUD office or (202) 708-1112.
State Housing Agencies
There are state housing agencies available in every area of the United States that have the sole goal of helping people with the housing financing questions or problems that may come up. Find your state here. You can also contact the National Council of State Housing Agencies for direction on what to do in your state by calling (202) 624-7710.
Have peace of mind knowing that when the unexpected happens, there are agencies that want to keep you at home. If you are at risk of losing your home, contact them today.