Are you a single mother living in Missouri who has found yourself looking at ways to manage making ends meet? This page has been compiled to help you find the information you’ll need to apply for grants in your area! Here are some of your options…
Medicaid is funded at a federal level and can provide single mothers and their families with healthcare coverage to ensure they have access to quality, low-cost medical and dental care services. The program is available to families that are on a limited income and covers a range of healthcare services. You can call the Missouri Department of Social Services at 800-735-2966 to learn more or to apply for Medicaid benefits.
Single mothers in need of temporary cash loans in order to pay for basic needs can apply to see whether they qualify for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program. You must meet income and work requirements to receive TANF benefits, but you may apply by calling the FSD Resource center at 855-373-4636.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
If you are in need of supplemental food assistance then you can apply for the federally-funded Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program. Food Stamp benefits will allow you to purchase nutritious foods on a monthly basis via your electronic benefits card. To learn more about the program or to start your application process, call the Family Support Division Resource Center at 1-855-373-4636.
The Missouri Child Care Assistance Program provides single mothers with the opportunity to apply for subsidized child care services. The program is administered by the Early Childhood & Prevention Services Section of the Division of Children and Families. To apply for subsidized child care assistance, please get in touch with the DSS by calling the office at 800-735-2966.
WIC is a program designed especially for Women, Infants and Children. This program tends to the basic healthcare and nutritional needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women and also caters to the needs of their babies and toddlers. You can contact WIC Nutrition Services by calling the Missouri Department of Health at 572-751-6204 to enroll in the WIC program.
The Missouri LIHEAP program can help you pay your utility bills and can also help you save on your monthly home cooling and heating costs. As a federal initiative, the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program caters to families on a limited income. To see if you qualify for LIHEAP benefits, you can call the Energy Assistance Hotline at 855-373-4636.
The Access Missouri Financial Assistance Program is a program that can provide grants to undergraduate students who do not have the means to finish their degrees. Awards are based on a student’s Expected Family Contribution (EFC) and are limited to tuition fees. To see if your child is eligible for this program you can contact the Missouri Department of Higher Education at 800-473-6757.
As you can see, there are a range of grants available to single mothers living in Missouri that can help ensure that they provide their children with all the basic needs they require to live happy, healthy lives.