Are you a single mother who wants to go to school but can’t afford it? If so, here are some scholarships you may qualify for.
Sunshine Lady Foundation Scholarship Program
The Sunshine Lady Foundation Scholarship Program helps domestic violence victims to obtain their college degrees. Contact a participating domestic violence agency in your area. Visit the website link for more information.
Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
Single mothers who are studying abroad may qualify for the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program. Students can receive as much as $5,000 and an additional $3,000 through the Gilman Critical Need Language Supplement. Federal Pell Grant recipients are eligible to apply for the Spring 2017 semester. Visit the website link for more information.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students
Apply for the Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students program if you are a low-income, fulltime student. You must be income eligible and meet their disadvantaged background criteria. Apply through your school’s financial aid office. Visit the website link for more information.
National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
The NHSC Scholarship Program (NHSC SP) serves medical students who agree to work on NHSC-approved sites. View the program’s eligibility requirements and apply online. Visit the website link for more information or call 1-888-324-4392 for help with your application.
Deana Kendrick Foundation Scholarship
Kendrick Foundation, Inc. has medical scholarships for residents in Morgan County, Indiana. Maximum reward amounts are $15,000 per year for fulltime students. Visit the website link for more information and to download the necessary forms.
College of DuPage Foundation Single Parent Scholarship
Apply for the College of DuPage Foundation Single Parent Scholarship if you are enrolled at least part time at that school. The limit is $1,000 per year for eligible single parents who file for FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) first. Download the scholarship application form online and apply at the school’s financial aid office. Visit the website link for more information.
Linda Lael Miller Scholarship
The Linda Lael Miller Scholarship helps women currently enrolled in a higher education institution. Fill out the form online and mail it to the office in Oklahoma City. For questions, email email@example.com or visit the website link for more information.
Women’s Independence Scholarships for Single Mothers
The Women’s Independence Scholarship Program (WISP) helps domestic violence victims achieve financial independence. They must be enrolled part or full time in a vocational school, college or university. If you are eligible, apply online or call (910) 397-7742 for further assistance. Visit the website link for more information.
Arkansas Scholarships for Single Mothers
The Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund is available to low-income single parents in Arkansas. Check your eligibility and apply online in the county where you live. Visit the website link for more information or to send a question through email.
Finding scholarships for single mothers is not hard nowadays. Many individuals and organizations are willing to lend a helping hand. See if you qualify and apply to the program that interests you.