If you are a single mother struggling to pay your bills, you’re not alone. Many Americans often struggle to pay the essentials of basic needs, such as rent or energy bills. Luckily, there are many ways you can receive help. Many companies and organizations are glad to help those in need to afford their monthly bills. In this article, we will be discussing how you can get help paying bills in Utah as a single mom.
Rocky Mountain Power
Rocky Mountain Power provides energy to customers in Utah, Wyoming and Idaho. They offer assistance programs and federal energy assistance through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. For more information, go to their website or call 1-888-221-7070.
Salt Lake County Treasurer
The Salt Lake County Treasurer collects tax from its residents. It offers a few different payment options, such as coupons and tax relief applications. For more information on single mother assistance, go to their website or call 385-468-8300.
++++ Sponsored links ++++
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
The HEAT program gives year-round energy crisis assistance and winter home heating assistance for those who are low income and eligible in Utah. It begins November 1 and ends April 30, depending on the amount of funds allocated. To be eligible, a household must be below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level and the household must be responsible for paying home energy costs. For more information on single mother benefits, check out their website or call 866-205-4357.
Rent Assistance for single mothers
Rent Assistance is a directory of rental assistance organizations and agencies that help those in need pay rent. Some are non-profit organizations and others are government organizations. Each organization has its own eligibility rules. In Utah, there are several organizations available for those who need assistance such as Iron County Care and Share, Salt Lake Community Action Program, Joyce Hansen Hall Food Bank and Social Services, Crossroads Urban Center and Tooele County Relief Services. For more information, you will need to create an account on the website and search for available single mother programs in the state.
Community Development Corporation of Utah
Community Development Corporation of Utah is a non-profit organization created to provide help for distrought neighborhoods in Salt Lake City. It has established itself as an affordable housing and rent provider in Utah. Currently, they build multi and single-family housing and works to rejuvenate neighborhoods around Utah. They offer down payment assistance and home repair loans and grants. For more information, go to their website or call 801-994-7222.
Low Income Financial Help for single mothers
Low Income Financial Help is a website that has collected information from various agencies and organizations about how to help people in need. In Utah, there are many different ways to get help if you need it. It details information on how you can get assistance with utilities, food assistance, rent and mortgage assistance, medical assistance and charity assistance. For more information, check out their website.
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army aims to meet human needs in a variety of ways. They offer church services, disaster services, family services and youth services. Another form of assistance that they offer is utility assistance. Through a variety of utility companies, they offer services to those who need assistance and who meet the guidelines. For qualifying criteria and more information, check out their website. You can also call 801-988-4204 for single mother benefits.
Bear River Association of Governments
BRAG is an organization of local governments that was created to facilitate intergovernmental cooperation and to insure coordination of local programs to solve local problems in the region. It was formed by Cache, Box Elder and Rich Counties. They offer housing and human services, heat utility assistance programs, first time home buyer assistance and home repair and rehabilitation. For more information, check out their website or call 435-752-7242.
Aging Care is a community of caregivers who are facing the challenge of caring for a loved one. They provide plenty of information on how to care for your loved one. Information on their website ranges from Medicare and Medicaid information, paying for care, tax tips and veterans assistance. For more information, go to their website or call 239-594-3222.
++++ Sponsored links ++++