Arkansas Assistance Programs for single moms
In difficult economic times, doesn’t everyone need to find ways to save money? Listed below are organizations that can help single mothers. There are programs from the government, public and private agencies to help save money on food, housing, utilities and more. Read on to discover services that can benefit single mothers or someone you know.
Arkansas Weatherization Assistance Program
The Weatherization Assistance Program or WAP is America’s largest residential energy efficiency program. The Weatherization Assistance Program’s mission is to insulate the dwellings of persons with low incomes especially people with disabilities, the elderly and families with children. It is also the goal to assist high residential energy users, and households with high energy usage to conserve needed energy and to aid those persons least able to afford higher utility costs. The Weather Assistance Program provides funds to conserve energy in the homes of low-income people, with the focus on those that are elderly, handicapped, and families with children. Call 1-800-558-2633 or to learn more about this assistance program click here.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a resident of the state of Arkansas.
Arkansas Food Bank for single moms
This organization has been providing food to the needy for 30 years. It was founded to create a community where no one has to go hungry. There are special services for children and seniors. The Arkansas Food Bank focuses on solving hunger as a community issue. The website lists food pantries and food banks by zip code to help find food close to home. There is no reason for you or your family to go without when help is at hand. Go to this website to find food assistance for single mothers Or call 501) 682-(501) 682-23 toll-free: (800) 482-8982 2341Toll-free: (800) 482-8982 (501) 682-234Toll-free: (800) 4828982
No Kid Hungry
In 2010 nearly 30% of households with children in Arkansas struggled to afford enough food for themselves and their families. The No Kid Hungry Campaign is a public-private partnership created to improve access to nutrition programs that provide food to families who are in need but not receiving help. The organization also works to make people with families aware of all the food assistance programs. Learn more about services.
Rx Outreach for single parents
Rx Outreach exists because they believe every person deserves needed medications at affordable prices. And that no one should ever have to choose between having a prescription refilled or having food. Rx Outreach has been helping patients since 2010 and served more than 210,000. Help for individuals and families. Taking medications regularly is important for many health problems. Don’t stop taking medications when help is available at 1-888-RXO-1234 (1-888-796-1234) or 1-800-769-3880 and online.
TANF cash assistance for single mothers
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families was created to help families stay together in times of financial crisis. They accomplish this by helping the head of household to learn about preparing for a job, discover new skills and how to find resources and other services. TANF works to end the dependence of parents on government benefits by promoting job preparation, work, marriage and ending out of wedlock pregnancies. For more information on single mother assistance and to find out if you are eligible read this.
When you are in the middle of a problem it’s hard to always know the right step to take next. If you need expert legal advice for free or low cost contact Legal Services. They can help by being an advocate for people with disabilities, disaster relief, Arkansas crime victims, Social Security, Social Security Disability and similar programs.
You can also call for single mom assistance.
Toll Free: 1-800-9 LAW AID
Craighead County Residents call: (870) 972-6411
Pulaski County Residents call: (501) 376-3423
Washington County Residents call: (479) 442-4204
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
Are hard times causing you or your family to miss meals because you can’t afford to buy food? There is help. In a country as wealthy as America no one should go hungry. The SNAP program helps provide food for people living on a low income. They also assist people who have medical costs that leave them facing hard choices. If they buy food they can’t pay the medical bills, and if they pay the medical bills there is no money for food. SNAP was designed to help solve this dilemma by providing food to low-income individuals and their families. To fill out an application and learn about other food resources for single mothers or contact the hotline 1-800-482-8988.
Catholic Charities believes in empowering seniors to live life to the fullest. To fulfill that goal involves making sure seniors stay healthy and active in communty oriented programs, make friendships and live independently for as long as possible. The charity can provide companionship and transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping or other important trips. In addition Catholic Charities can make referrals to other appropriate agencies. Also assists with emergencies, spiritual needs and support.
Have a look at the website for more information. on single mother financial help.