If you need help paying for rent, mortgage, utility, and grocery bills and you are a resident of Fort Worth, Texas, please take a look at any of the organizations on this list and apply for single mother assistance wherever you are eligible.
Catholic Charities helps single mothers
The Catholic Charities in Fort Worth provides financial assistance to low-income single mothers and residents, which can be used to pay for rent and utilities. To qualify for single mom assistance, you need to complete the Financial Assistance Inquiry questionnaire online. The Catholic Charities also provides affordable dental services and low-income housing. The Urban Manor provides affordable apartments for economically challenged families, while Casa Inc. provides housing facilities located in affordable communities for the elderly and the disabled. Phone number is 817-534-0814 and website is https://www.catholiccharitiesfortworth.org/.
Broadway Baptist Center can assist single moms
The Broadway Baptist Center has a Clothing Ministry, which provides free clothing and Agape Meal, which gives a free weekly banquet. There is also the food pantry ministry called the May Street Market, which provides free food to needy residents living in the 76104 zip code area. Phone number is 817-336-5761 and website is http://www.broadwaybc.org/index.php.
++++ Sponsored links ++++
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Grace Grapevine Relief and Community Exchange
GRACE provides emergency financial aid to 1,200 families every year. Aside from financial assistance, the program provides food, clothing, toiletries, household goods, and furniture. A monthly supply of food is given to the elderly and disabled. The Client Choice Food Pantry provides food vouchers to meet the basic needs of its clients. There are seasonal activities such as Holiday Food Distribution, which is given during the holidays, and the Back to School Supply Drive, which gives school supplies to kids at the start of the school year. Phone number is 817-488-7009 and website is http://www.gracegrapevine.org/.
Martin United Methodist Church can assist single mothers
The Martin United Methodist Church has an emergency assistance program called Helping Hands Ministry. It provides an emergency financial assistance to support the basic needs of low-income single mothers, individuals and families such as rent, utilities, and prescription medicine. Assistance is available every first week of the month. In order to apply, you need to call to make an appointment. The program serves 10 clients in a month, and makes referrals to other agencies. Aside from financial assistance, Beacon House clothing vouchers and personal items are provided courtesy of Martin’s Community Pantry. In order to qualify, you must be a Bedford resident and you have not received assistance from the ministry program within a 12-month period. You need to bring a photo ID, proof of residency, and bill statement during the interview. Phone number is 817-734-7057 and website is http://www.martinmethodist.org/.
Saint Vincent de Paul Society Fort Worth Council
For emergency financial assistance concerning payment for food, prescription, rent, utilities, and gas, you will need to contact the nearest Conference in your area. Ask to transfer the call to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, and leave a message. Your call will be returned within the next 24 hours. Phone number is 817-595-6520 and website is http://www.svdpfw.org/.
Tarrant County Housing Assistance Program
TCHP has several financial assistance programs available for low-income homebuyers. The City of Arlington Homebuyer Assistance Program provides financial aid of up to $7,500.00 in down payment assistance, but $10,000 can be given if the homebuyer has a disabled household member. The Development Corporation of Tarrant County’s Homebuyer Assistance Program provides up to $10,000 down payment assistance. You must have a household income that is at or below 80% of your area’s median income in order to qualify for both programs. Another program to look into is The Hillside Community, which provides affordable and energy-efficient housing options, giving great value to homeowners who have limited budget. If you are thinking of buying a home using one of TCHP’s programs, you are encouraged to attend a Homebuyer Orientation Class. Phone number is 817-924-5091 and website is http://www.tchp.net/.
South Central Alliance of Churches
The SCAC’s emergency financial assistance program can be used to pay for rent and utility bills. The program can assist with up to $300 for rent payment, and up to $150 for a utility bill provided that the applicant has had a recent emergency which led to the financial hardship, such as a job loss or a medical issue. In order to apply for the program, you need to download an application form, call for an appointment, and bring a documentation of the reason for your financial hardship, photo ID, proof of social security number, proof of address, proof of income, and utility bill. Phone number is 817-923-0486 and website is http://fwscac.org/home/.
With the help of any of the organizations on this list, you will soon be on your way to a self-supporting and self-sufficient lifestyle. If you are a single mom ,apply for these financial assistance programs today.
++++ Sponsored links ++++