Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in Nashua, New Hampshire

Struggling individuals and families should rest assured knowing that cash assistance is at their fingertips. When money comes up short, look into these resources in Nashua, New Hampshire for much-needed relief.

Cash Assistance for single mothers

Enroll in the Emergency Assistance (EA) Program to pay for rent, utilities, food and car payments. Apply for emergency assistance online or complete the application and mail it to the Division of Family Assistance office in Nashua. For assistance, call the NH Employment Program in Nashua at (603) 883-7726 or (800) 852-0632.

The Financial Assistance to Needy Families Program (FANF) gives temporary cash to families for a maximum of 5 years. The payments are issued twice a month. For questions about the EA or FANF program, contact the Division of Family Assistance at (603) 271-9700 or (800) 852-3345.

Help with Food for single mothers

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

In New Hampshire, the Food Stamp Employment & Training Program (FSET) helps you to obtain food stamps and employment training. Enroll by calling (800) 852-3345 or (603) 271-9329 or emailing The Commodity Supplemental Food Program provides free food assistance to seniors. Call (800) 942-4321 to find the closest agency in Nashua.

The Nashua Soup Kitchen & Shelter, Inc. provides sheltering, food assistance, rent assistance and transitional housing.

Help with Shelter and Housing assistance for single mothers

The state of New Hampshire provides at least 10 homeless and housing programs. Cross Roads House provides short-term and long-term sheltering. Contact them at (603) 436-2218 or

Contact Harbor Homes for affordable housing and job assistance. For emergency sheltering, call (603) 882-5451. Find transitional and affordable, long-term housing. Fill out the application and send it to the nearest office. Call (603) 882-3616 or email

Help with Energy and Utilities

You may already have a house but need to pay your energy bills. Apply to the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for assistance if you meet low income requirements. The program also serves the elderly and disabled. Apply for the program starting in July and begin in December. Call the Nashua office at (603) 889-3440 or 1 (877) 211-0723 to make an appointment.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Get help paying for phone and Internet bills if you qualify for the low-income Lifeline telephone assistance program. Only one discount is allowed per household. Download, complete and send your application to FairPoint. Call (866) 984-2001 or send an email.

Help with Childcare

The Child Development Bureau (CDB) provides child care assistance to low-income families. To qualify, you must be employed or looking for employment and meet low income requirements. Apply on the Division of Family Assistance website.

Child Care Aware of New Hampshire provides customized childcare referrals. Call the Nashua office at 1-855-393-1731 or email

Help with Medical and Dental Care

NH Medicaid is designed to help eligible low-income individuals. Receive coverage for hospital visits, dental care, prescription drugs and nursing facilities. See if you are eligible first, and apply through the Division of Family Assistance.

The NH Smiles Program helps you find a dentist in your area. Call (800) 852-3345 or (603) 271-4344 for more information or mail in your request for assistance. Contact the Nashau district office for questions about getting medical assistance.

Help with Legal Matters

The Pro Bono Program of the New Hampshire Bar Association helps low-income people with legal matters. It is a nonprofit organization that handles illegal evictions, debt collection, bankruptcy, foreclosures and income tax disputes. Submit an application online or call 1-800-639-5290.

Help with Financial Counseling

GreenPath is your source for advice about money management and debt relief. Receive free counseling about various topics, such as foreclosure prevention and student loan repayments.

Help from Other Groups

The Nashua Salvation Army provides food, clothing and shelter to the needy public. The food pantry is accessible via an appointment made by calling (603) 889-5151. They also have children’s church services, weekly social activities, and pastoral counseling.

Get the help you need to pay for rent, medical bills and more. In Nashua, find a large network of helpful individuals and organizations.

Sponsored links