If you have been looking for resources that might help you with your monthly bills and you are a resident of North Ridgeville, then this page will help you find the information you need to take action.
Cash Assistance for single mothers
Needy families can check to see whether they are eligible to receive cash assistance from the Ohio Works First program. The program forms part of the federal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families block grant and is administered locally by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. You can submit an online application or get in touch with the office at 1-800-648-1176 to start your application process.
Food grants for single mothers
The Second Harvest Food Bank might be able to help you with emergency food supplies as well as a range of ongoing food assistance programs if you qualify for assistance. Call them at 440-960-2265 or visit their website to find out more about the food pantry and programs on offer.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Housing grants for single mothers
In an aim to help end the cycle of homelessness in the community, North Ridgeville Community Care provides emergency shelter and housing assistance services to needy families and individuals. You can learn more about the programs by visiting the website. Alternatively, you can also call the office at 440-353-9716 to apply for immediate help.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The Home Energy Assistance Program provides once-off utility bill payment services as well as weatherization programs to households that meet program requirements, in the aim of helping them reduce their home energy costs. You may apply for HEAP by visiting the website or by calling the Lorain County Community Action Agency at 1-855-806-9620.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
As a federal initiative, the LifeLine Telephone Discount Program can help you save on your monthly telephone bills. To qualify for lifeline, your household needs to meet income requirements and you need to apply with a registered services provider. AT&T is a local provider of LifeLine, and as such, you can contact them at 1-888-256-5378 or visit their website to start your LifeLine application.
Help With Childcare
Child care assistance is available to low-income families that meet program requirements as set by the Lorain County Job and Family Services division. To apply for publicly-funded child care assistance, you can contact the LCJFS office at 440-323-5726 or visit their website for detailed program information.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid is a government healthcare program made available to those on a low income. You can learn more about the Medicaid program and its eligibility requirements by visiting the website. You can also call the Job and Family Services office at 440-323-5726 if you need help with applying for Medicaid or have any queries about the program.
Help With Legal Matters
The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland provides free and discounted legal assistance services to needy members of the community. By visiting their website or calling them at 888-817-3777, you’ll be able to determine whether they can assist you with your legal matters.
Help From Other Groups
United Way of Greater Lorain County provides educational, financial counseling and healthcare services to less-fortunate community members with the aim of ending poverty and improving life standards for all county residents. If you are in need of assistance, you can contact them at 440-277-6530 or visit their website to see how they can help improve your circumstances.
We hope that this post has helped North Ridgeville residents find the information they’ll need to reach out to local resources if the need for assistance should ever arise.