This page has been put together to provide information to assist single mothers who reside in Northglenn in Adams County to identify and apply for assistance programs and services in their county that can assist them to mitigate the challenges caused by financial distress.
The Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) program provides financial assistance to families with children under the age of 18. Single mothers who want to know if they meet the requirements for this assistance can visit the website or call the office at 800-824-7842.
Help With Food
The Food Assistance Program (FA) was formerly known as the Food Stamps Program. The program assists low-income households including those headed by single mothers to supplement their nutritional needs. More information about this program is available on the website or call at 800-221-5689.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Single mothers whose families are faced with the prospect of homelessness or who are already homeless can approach the Adams County Housing Authority. The aim of the authority is to make affordable housing accessible to families in order for them to build a path towards economic independence. More information is available on the website. You can also call at 303-227-2075.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP) assists low-income families that either make payment directly to a utility company or that have the cost of heat included in their rent. To find out more about the other requirements to qualify for this assistance, you can visit the website or call 303-227-2700.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
If you or another member of your household has already qualified for another assistance program such as the Women, Infants and Children Program, you may also qualify for a phone service paid for under the Lifeline program. More information about this program is available on the website.
Help with Child Care
The Adams County Head Start is the Adams County program that works in partnership with families to provide an early education that is of the highest standard possible. To learn more about this program, visit the county’s website or dial 303-659-2120 or 800-824-7842.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid works together with other public assistance grant programs to avail medical assistance to needy families. Single mothers who want to know if they meet the income and resource guidelines can call the office at 303-227-2348 or visit the website.
Help With Legal Matters
The Justia Lawyers website lists some legal resources available to single mothers faced with legal issues. More information is available on the website.
Help With Financial Counseling
Mpowered provides coaches that can guide you to attain a healthy financial status. The personal finance coaches you will work with are certified by the Association for Financial Counseling, Planning, and Education. To gain more information about their programs call 303-233-27773 or visit the website.
Help From Other Groups
Thornton Cares helps needy families to put food on their table and afford their water bills. More information about their programs is available on the website.
We hope that the resources in this guide have been helpful in assisting single mothers residing in Northglenn to find and apply for resources that can help them mitigate the challenges caused by financial distress.