This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Singlemothersgrants.org makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Singlemothersgrants.org does not warrant that: 1. this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2. the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.

Single mothers grants in Ogden, Utah

Sponsored links

There are many organizations that support low-income individuals, single parents and families in Ogden, Utah. Read below on how you can get the assistance you need.

Cash Assistance for single mothers in Ogden, Utah

The Utah Department of Workforce Services (DWS) has assistance for people in need of cash. Enroll in a program designed for low-income individuals or families in Ogden. Review your qualifications and apply online. You also have the option to visit the Ogden DWS Center or call (866) 435-7414.

Help with Food for single mothers in Ogden, Utah

Apply for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) in Utah if you are eligible. Apply online or visit the closest DWS center.

++ Popular grants for single mothers

There are six Utah Food Bank food pantries in Ogden. Call 2-1-1 or the pantry closest to you for assistance.

Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Ogden, Utah

Weber Housing Authority offers five different housing programs for sheltering, supportive housing or rental assistance. Call the main office at (801) 399-8691 or email awatkins@co.weber.ut.us.

For sheltering in Ogden, you can also contact Ogden Rescue Mission at (801) 399-3058. Lantern House Shelter can be reached at (801) 621-5036. Both organizations also provide free medical and dental services.

Help with Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Ogden, Utah

Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program has affordable energy options for people living in Weber County. The program starts in November, but you can enroll year round by calling (801) 394-9774. The local HEAT office is available at (801) 394-9774.

For more information on energy assistance, visit the DWS office or call (866) 435-7414.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

The Utah Telephone Assistance Program (UTAP) is provided to those who qualify. There are three ways to apply: call 1-800-948-7540, contact the UTAP Program by mail or go to the website.

Help with Childcare

The DWS offices in Utah have childcare resources available. Apply to receive financial assistance through Employment Support Child Care or Family Employment Program. On the DWS site, visit the Office of Child Care to look for local providers.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Contact DWS for medical assistance in the form of Medicaid or CHIP. The eligibility requirements differ by age, income and health condition. Apply online for benefits. To check your eligibility first, call Ogden Center at (866) 435-7414 or drop by the office.

Find at least 10 medical and dental clinics in the Ogden area. Receive free and low-cost services regardless of your insurance status.

Help with Legal Matters

Utah Legal Services has helped people in need of justice for public benefits, housing, family law, bankruptcy and domestic violence cases. Call (800) 662-4245 if you live in Weber County. Contact the Ogden office at (801) 394-9431 or ganderson@utahlegalservices.org.

Help with Financial Counseling

America First Credit Union helps you settle different financial issues, such as late payments, bankruptcy or foreclosure. Call (801) 827-8946 or find a nearby branch.

Help from Other Groups

Cottages of Hope in Ogden have transitional housing and clothing vouchers. Call (801) 394-9456 for assistance or the crisis line at (801) 392-7273. There is the Domestic Violence Victim Assistance Center, free tax preparations and other events.

The Salvation Army Ogden Corps supports food drives, thrift stores and youth programs. Call (801) 621-3580 or visit their website.

If you are low income, there are options to stay afloat until your next paycheck. Take advantage of the assistance programs that you need to survive in Ogden.

++ Also read