There are many organizations that support low-income individuals, single parents and families in Ogden, Utah. Read below on how you can get the assistance you need.
Cash Assistance for single mothers in Ogden, Utah
The Utah Department of Workforce Services (DWS) has assistance for people in need of cash. Enroll in a program designed for low-income individuals or families in Ogden. Review your qualifications and apply online. You also have the option to visit the Ogden DWS Center or call (866) 435-7414.
Help with Food for single mothers in Ogden, Utah
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
There are six Utah Food Bank food pantries in Ogden. Call 2-1-1 or the pantry closest to you for assistance.
Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Ogden, Utah
For sheltering in Ogden, you can also contact Ogden Rescue Mission at (801) 399-3058. Lantern House Shelter can be reached at (801) 621-5036. Both organizations also provide free medical and dental services.
Help with Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Ogden, Utah
Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program has affordable energy options for people living in Weber County. The program starts in November, but you can enroll year round by calling (801) 394-9774. The local HEAT office is available at (801) 394-9774.
For more information on energy assistance, visit the DWS office or call (866) 435-7414.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Help with Childcare
The DWS offices in Utah have childcare resources available. Apply to receive financial assistance through Employment Support Child Care or Family Employment Program. On the DWS site, visit the Office of Child Care to look for local providers.
Help with Medical and Dental Care
Contact DWS for medical assistance in the form of Medicaid or CHIP. The eligibility requirements differ by age, income and health condition. Apply online for benefits. To check your eligibility first, call Ogden Center at (866) 435-7414 or drop by the office.
Find at least 10 medical and dental clinics in the Ogden area. Receive free and low-cost services regardless of your insurance status.
Help with Legal Matters
Utah Legal Services has helped people in need of justice for public benefits, housing, family law, bankruptcy and domestic violence cases. Call (800) 662-4245 if you live in Weber County. Contact the Ogden office at (801) 394-9431 or ganderson@utahlegalservices.
Help with Financial Counseling
Help from Other Groups
Cottages of Hope in Ogden have transitional housing and clothing vouchers. Call (801) 394-9456 for assistance or the crisis line at (801) 392-7273. There is the Domestic Violence Victim Assistance Center, free tax preparations and other events.
The Salvation Army Ogden Corps supports food drives, thrift stores and youth programs. Call (801) 621-3580 or visit their website.
If you are low income, there are options to stay afloat until your next paycheck. Take advantage of the assistance programs that you need to survive in Ogden.