Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in Orem, Utah

You have many options to get on top of your finances in Orem. Look through these resources and see if any of the organizations can help you.

Cash Assistance for single mothers in Orem, Utah

Utah has a Department of Workforce Services (DWS) that provides cash assistance. Enroll in a program for families or adults without dependents. Applicants must qualify before they apply online, call (801) 526-0950 or look for the closest provider in their area.

Help with Food for single mothers in Orem, Utah

On the DWS website, apply for food stamps also known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). See if you qualify before applying online or in person at a DWS office. You can call for an appointment at (801) 526-0950.

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Community Action Services and Food Bank serves donated food to people in Provo, Heber, Coalville and Kamas. Contact them at (801) 373-8200 or for more information.

Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Orem, Utah

Contact the Provo Homeless Shelter at (801) 373-1825 for emergency sheltering and transitional housing. Find emergency assistance through the DWS Homeless Prevention Program. For victims of domestic violence, contact the Center for Women and Children in Crisis at (801) 691-5465 or

The Housing Authority of Utah County has Section 8 housing, HAUC properties and weatherization programs available. See if you qualify to live in their affordable housing units. Call the main office at (801) 373-8333 or the weatherization office at (801) 344-5184.

Help with Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Orem, Utah

Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program is your source for energy assistance during the winter or all year long. Check your eligibility and call the Utah County office at (801) 229-3855. For more information on affordable energy programs, contact your local DWS office.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Lifeline has a program to help low-income people pay phone and Internet bills. Apply by contacting (800) 948-7540, the UTAP office in Salt Lake City or visiting the website.

Help with Childcare

On the DWS website, enroll in a childcare program if you need help finding or paying for a provider. Check the eligibility requirements and apply to the nearest Office of Child Care.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Find Medicaid available to income eligible Utah residents. An income eligibility chart is found on the DWS website. Learn more about Medicaid programs and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). Apply online or in person at a DWS office.

View additional options for medical assistance. At the Food and Care Coalition, visit the free dental clinic at (801) 373.1825 or at

Help with Legal Matters

Featherstone Family Law provides representation for divorce, child custody or support and other family law cases. Call the Orem office at (801) 960-3359 or (866) 434-0523.

Open Legal Services has affordable legal services for residents in Orem and other cities. Call the office at (801) 433-9915 or stop by.

Help with Financial Counseling

United Way of Utah County has financial counseling services for debtors, homeowners and low-income individuals. Call (801) 374-2588 or fill out an online form.

Help from Other Groups

Food and Care Coalition is a source of sheltering, hygiene products, utility assistance and free meals. Contact them in Provo by calling 801 373 1825.

In Utah, find local, state and federal programs available to low-income individuals. These programs are designed to help you and your family in Orem.

Sponsored links