This has been put together to assist single mothers who reside Orinda in the Contra Costa County to identify and apply for assistance services that can be helpful during times of financial distress.
The California Work Opportunity and Responsibility for Kids Program is available to offer financial aid to children who need financial assistance. The aim of the program is to assist single mothers to identify work opportunities that will help them to move from dependency to self-sufficiency. To get more information about this program, visit the website, call the office at 925-313-1579 or send an email to email@example.com.
Help With Food
The aim of CalFresh, which was known before as the Food Stamps program is to help supplement the budgets of families that face challenges when it comes to putting food on the table. To learn more about how your family can receive monthly electronic benefits, visit the website of the Contra Costa County Employment and Human services, call the office at 925-313-1579 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
The housing arm of the Contra Costa County Employment and Human Services provides assistance programs that include the Homeless Assistance Program and the Relocation Program. Single mothers who want to learn more about the eligibility criteria can visit the website, call the office at 925-313-1579 or send an email to email@example.com .
Help With Energy and Utilities
Low-income households faced with high energy bills can turn to the Community Services Bureau for assistance. Programs available include the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). For more information on how you can qualify for this assistance, visit the website.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
If you are already enrolled in other assistance programs, you may qualify for telephone services paid for on your behalf by the government. Single mothers who want to check if they qualify, can visit the website to lodge an application.
Help With Childcare
Programs available to single mothers who require assistance with child care can benefit from Childcare Alternative Payment Program, Head Start, and Early Head Start or they can enroll their children into a state preschool. More information about these programs is available on the county’s Employment and Human Services website. Call the office at 925-313-1579 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Single mothers who need assistance to pay medical bills can turn to Medi-Cal. In order to speak to someone about this program call the service center at 866-663-3225 or visit the website.
Help With Legal Matters
Single mothers looking for legal assistance on non-criminal matters can visit the Justia Lawyers website to access information on how they can get legal aid and pro bono services. The site lists phone numbers that can be used to access specific assistance.
Help With Financial Counseling
If you are attempting to reenter the workspace, HERA can help you get a fresh financial start. More information about the services they offer can be accessed on their website.
Help From Other Groups
The Catholic Charities of East Bay collaborates with families, youth and single mothers with the aim of providing an environment that promotes self-sufficiency. More information about this programs can be accessed by visiting their website, calling at 510-768-3142 or send an email to email@example.com .
We hope that this guide has provided single mothers in need an opportunity to identify and apply for assistance services available in their communities.