Single mothers living in Osceola can refer to this page to assist in identifying and applying for assistance programs in the Mississippi County during periods of financial hardship.
The Arkansas Work Pays offers cash assistance to those who have benefited from the Transitional Employment Assistance Program (TEA). To find out how you can benefit from the initiatives of this program visit the department’s website.
Help With Food
Single mothers can receive assistance to buy food through the Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). To qualify for SNAP benefits you should either be working part time, working for low wages, unemployed, living with a disability or receiving public assistance payment. Qualifying individuals can apply to this program on the website or call the office at 870-563-5234.
Help With Shelter and Housing
The SHIP Program offers assistance to purchase homes to families who meet established requirements. To apply for assistance you have to provide a First Homebuyer’s Education Certificate which you can obtain from the Osceola Country Extension Services. Visit the website for full information on other requirements. The office phone number is 407-752-8400.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The LIEHAP can assist single mothers who struggle to pay their energy bills. Applications should be made to the community agency office in the county in which you reside. Visit the website to find out more information about the eligibility criteria or call the office at 870-563-5234.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Assist Wireless assists single mothers to get phone services for prices as low as $1 per month. To find out more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the website or call the sign-up line 855-392-7747.
Help With Childcare
Child Care Assistance can help if you are working for more than 30 hours a week, enrolled in full-time education or involved in a combination of work and learning while having a child or children below the age of 12. To apply, complete the application form on the website or call the responsible division at 800-322-8176.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid assists single mothers who meet the eligibility criteria specified by the federal authorities to pay for medical expenses. To get more information about the assistance you can receive from this program visit the website.
Help With Legal Matters
Arkansas Legal Services and the Legal Aid of Arkansas offer low-income families in Arkansas have access to two free legal aid organizations that provide civil legal assistance. For more information visit the website and click on the Centre for
Help With Financial Counseling
CCOA permits Single mothers to request for appointments with financial advisers to discuss issues of housing, money management, education and access to credit scores. More information can be obtained on the website or you can make a call to 479-521-8877 or 800-889-4916.
Help From Other Groups
Single Parent Scholarship assists residents of Mississippi County. To apply you can visit the website to learn more about the eligibility guidelines or call at 870-623-1601.
We hope that you find the information above helpful in your quest to find different forms of assistance for yourself and your family.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers