This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Singlemothersgrants.org makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Singlemothersgrants.org does not warrant that: 1. this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2. the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.

Single Mothers grants in Parlier, California

Sponsored links

This has been put together as a resource for single mothers living in the area of Parlier in the Fresno County who are looking for assistance services to alleviate the challenges brought about by financial distress.

Cash Assistance

The Fresno County’s Department of Social Services offers assistance to vulnerable individuals including parents looking after children below the age of 19, single adults who do not have children and disabled immigrants. Single mothers who want to know more about how they can benefit from this assistance can visit the website or call the department on 559-600-5956 or 800-742-1011.

Help With Food

The Fresno County’s Department of Social Services offers a program that assists low-income families to afford food. If you visit the department website you will see other initiatives such as the California Women, Infants, and Children program and the Community Food Bank. Call the department at 559-600-5956 or 800-742-1011.

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Help With Shelter and Housing

The aim of the Fresno Housing Authority is to create and sustain communities that are vibrant through the development of housing that is not only affordable but also of a good quality. Single mothers who want to learn more about how they can benefit from this initiative can visit the website or call the office at 559-443-8400 or 800-735-2929.

Help With Energy and Utilities

Through the Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission, low-income households including those headed by single mothers can access programs such as the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and the Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP). To find out more about the eligibility criteria, visit the commission website or call the office at 559-263-1000.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

Single mothers who would like to gain access to the opportunities offered by having a telephone by cannot afford one can turn to Truconnect, a California Lifeline program. More information about the two ways by which you can qualify can be obtained by visiting the website.

Help With Childcare

There are three stages through which single mothers enrolled into the CalWORKs Child Care Program can go through. More information concerning these stages can be obtained on the website or by calling the County’s Department of Social Services at 559-600-3713.

Help With Medical and Dental Care

If you are struggling to afford medical care, the Fresno County’s Department of Social Services can assist you through any one of its various programs. To gain more information about these programs, visit the website or call the department at 559-600-5956.

Help With Legal Matters

Through the departments of Consumer services, Education, Family Law and Immigration, Health, Housing, and Public Benefits, the Central California Legal Services can offer assistance to single mothers who require legal help. More information can be obtained on their website or by calling at 559-570-1200 or 800-675-8001 Toll-Free.

Help With Financial Counseling

Clearpoint provides services related to debt counseling, housing and budgeting. Single mothers who want to learn more about this service can visit their website or call the office at 559-255-3731.

Help From Other Groups

The aim of the Catholic Charities of Fresno is to empower communities through the provision of assistance where it is needed most. To learn more about the kind of assistance you can receive from this charity, visit their website.

We hope that the information contained in this guide has been useful to single mothers residing in the Parlier area to identify and apply for assistance services in their county during times when they are vulnerable.

++ Also read