Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in Pasco, Washington

The decision to take financial assistance is not an easy one. However, there are Franklin County providers that will help you get through the process.

Cash Assistance for single moms

Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) provides temporary funds to eligible families in Washington. Economic Services Administration (ESA) has at least two other cash assistance programs known as State Family Assistance (SFA) and Diversion Cash Assistance. Apply for TANF on the Washington Connection website.

To apply or check eligibility, contact a Community Services Office (CSO) near Pasco.

Help with Food for single moms

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

SNAP is available to all Washington residents who meet qualifications. You must meet low income and residency requirements. If you do not meet residency requirements, you can enroll in the Food Assistance Program (FAP). Apply for food benefits online or contact your CSO.

The Society of St. Vincent de Paul has a food bank that distributes food on certain days of the week. Call (509) 544-9315 if you have questions.

Help with Shelter and Housing for single moms

The Housing and Essential Needs (HEN) program has housing assistance for disabled, low-income people. The local Homeless Prevention Service Provider for Franklin County is Benton and Franklin Coordinated Enty System (CES), which you can contact at (509) 737-3946.

Tri-City Union Gospel Mission in Pasco has shelters for men, women and children. They have transitional housing and job training programs. Call the men’s shelter at (509) 547-2112 and the shelter for women and children at (509) 547-2112. For questions, call (509) 547-2112 or email

Benton Franklin Community Action Committee is another emergency shelter and housing assistance provider in Pasco. Call them at (509)545-4042.

Help with Energy and Utilities

Washington is involved in the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) for qualified, low-income earners. Find out how to become eligible and make an appointment at Benton-Franklin Community Action Committee by calling (509) 545-4065.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Lifeline has a discount program to help you pay bills if you qualify. Mail in the online application and fax it to 1-844-452-6399. Call 1-800-921-8101 if you need more help.

Help with Childcare

ESA has a Child Care Subsidy Program that helps you pay for child care providers. See if your family qualifies for the program. Call 1-877-501-2233 or apply online. Contact the CSO near Pasco.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Review a list of medical programs provided by ESA. The main ones are Apple Health for Kids, Family Medical and the Pregnancy Medical Program. There is also healthcare coverage for aged, blind and disabled individuals and Apple Health for Workers with Disabilities (HWD) Program.

To see if you qualify and apply, go to the Washington Connections website. You can also call the CSO for Franklin County residents.

Help with Legal Matters

The Benton-Franklin Legal Aid Society handles legal issues for low-income residents in Franklin County. They handle cases about bankruptcy, debts, housing, disability, etc. Their number is (509) 221-1824 and an online contact form is available.

Help with Financial Counseling

Gesa Credit Union has a financial counseling program known as BALANCE. Go online or call (888) 456-2227 to get help for debt management, credit reports and money management.

Help from Other Groups

The Salvation Army Pasco Corps has a variety of services for the needy community. There is assistance for rent and housing along with food and clothing banks. There are annual Thanksgiving and Christmas events in addition to summer camp opportunities.

Pasco is a great place to live even for low-income residents. It is easy to find someone willing to lend a helping hand when you need it.

Sponsored links