While it might seem like all government assistance programs are available to U.S. citizens, these programs are restricted to certain states and territories. On this page, residents of Pflugerville will be able to determine where and how they are able to apply.
Cash Assistance grants in Pflugerville, Texas
Cash assistance is available from the Texas Workforce Commission, and these programs are mainly aimed at assisting families with temporary financial assistance. You may call their office at 512-340-4300 to learn more about program requirements or to apply for cash assistance.
Help With Food
As a nonprofit organization, The Storehouse aims to assist those in need of food in the Pflugerville area. The food bank offers meals and food assistance drives at various locations throughout Travis County, but you may call them at 512-989-9989 to find out where your nearest food distribution point can be found.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing grants in Pflugerville, Texas
The ARCH is a nonprofit organization that provides emergency shelter for homeless members of the community. They also offer bathing rooms, toiletries, clothing provisions and meals as part of their outreach initiative. You might also be eligible to receive housing assistance from them. You may contact them at 512-305-4100 to apply for shelter or housing assistance programs.
Help With Energy and Utilities grants for single mothers
The Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program provides utility assistance to low-income households, but it can also help them save in their monthly home energy costs through weatherization programs. To apply for CEAP, call the Energy Assistance Office at 877-399-8939.
Bills assistance for single mothers
Households that are on a limited income can apply and see if they are eligible to receive telephone service discounts provided by the Texas LifeLine program. You can get in touch with the Southwest Arkansas Telephone Cooperative at 870-653-8222 to start your LifeLine application process.
Help With Childcare
The County Child Care Program is administered by Texas Workforce Solutions in an aim to provide needy families with the means and access to quality, affordable child care for their minor children. Families that meet income requirements may call the office at 512-381-4200 to apply for child care assistance services.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Texas residents that do not have private health insurance and are in need of medical assistance can apply for the public healthcare program, Medicaid. Under the healthcare assistance program, you’ll have access to quality, affordable medical and dental care services. To apply for Medicaid, call the Hotline at 800-252-8263.
Help With Legal Matters
Just because you do not have the funds to pay for a lawyer, does not mean you cannot have access to legal assistance. You can apply for legal aid from the Volunteer Legal Services of Central Texas to see if they are able to assist with your legal matters. The office can be reached at 512-476-5550.
Help From Other Groups
The Salvation Army offers assistance services that include the provision of basic needs, housing, emergency services, rehabilitation and financial counseling. you may get in touch with the Austin Area Command at 512-782-8800 should you feel the need to apply for assistance.
Pflugerville residents that find themselves in need of a little help with their bills hopefully have been able to spot a range of resources from this page that can provide them with the assistance they need.