Single mothers living in Pleasant Grove can, unexpectedly, face times of financial crisis, and sometimes, everyone just needs a little helping hand. The trick lies in finding and applying for that help, which is in full supply by the way. We’ll show single moms where and how to get the help they need, right here on this page.
The Utah Family Employment Program offers single mothers the opportunity to become employed, and so, become self-reliant. If you have children under the age of 19 years old, and you are on a very limited income, you can apply for FEP online or by getting in touch with the Workforce Services at 1-866-435-7314.
Help With Food
Utah’s Food Stamp Program offer hunger relief for community members in need. The program will allocate electronic benefits to you via your Utah Horizon Card, which can then be used at certain stores to pay for nutritious supplemental foods. Food stamp applications should be made by getting in touch with the DWS Hotline at 1-800-331-4341 or via the online tool.
Help With Shelter and Housing
No Down Utah is a referral program that can put single mothers in touch with a wide range of programs that offer no down-payment housing solutions. You can check out the providers online, or call NDU at 801-628-7667 for immediate assistance.
Help With Energy and Utilities
HEAT is the Utah Home Energy Assistance Target Program, and it aims to help needy families pay for their home heating costs during the winter months. Applications for HEAT benefits should be made between November and March, but you can do this online or by contacting the HEAT Hotline at 1-866-205-4357.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
SafeLink is a local service provider, registered to provide discount telephone services, which forms part of the federal LifeLine Telephone Assistance Program. You can call their office at 1-800-723-3546 or visit their website if you’re keen on learning how LifeLine can help you save on your phone bills on a monthly basis.
Help With Childcare
The Utah Department of Workforce Services can help single mothers ay for the cost of their childcare expenses if they meet income and employment requirements. The Child Care Subsidy Program provides a range of family benefits, but you can learn all about it online or by getting in touch with WFS at 1-866-435-741.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medical coverage for families on a limited income is available through the federally-funded Medicaid program. If you are a single mother and do not have coverage for yourself or your children, you can visit the website or contact the Medicaid Hotline at 1-800-662-9651 to see if your family qualifies for medical and dental care coverage.
Help With Legal Matters
Utah Legal Services might be able to assists single mothers with their legal matters if their cases are not criminal related. They provide a wide range of legal services which are provided free or on a low-cost basis. To see how they can assist you, contact them at 800-662-4245 or visit their website for more information.
Help From Other Groups
The Food & Care Coalition aims to stop hunger in Utah by providing food assistance services to needy community members, but they might also be able to assist with personal care services such as housing, financial counseling, and career development. Call the office at 801-373-1825 or visit their website if you feel like you need to apply for help.
As you can tell, there are definitely a wide range of programs in Pleasant Grove designed to assist single mothers during times when they feel like the financial pressures of life are getting in the way of a happy home.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers