This is a guide that has been made available to assist single mothers in Prescott Valley to access information about support programs available in their county during periods of financial challenges.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security partners with single mothers to provide a means for them to work towards self-sufficiency. The aim of such assistance is to provide support and benefits on a temporary basis while the families get back on their feet. You can screen to check if you qualify for these benefits on the website.
Help With Food
The Department of Economic Security, through programs such as the Nutrition Assistance (NA), Coordinated Hunger Relief Program and the Emergency Food Assistance Program help single mothers whose families are affected by hunger through the provision of access to healthy food. To acquire more information about these programs and whether you qualify, visit their website or call 928-759-1600.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Single mothers in Yavapai County who find their families without adequate shelter can turn to the Prescott Area Women’s Shelter for assistance. The organization can also assist women with skills that help them to come out of homelessness. Get more information on their website or call them at 928-778-5933.
Help With Energy and Utilities
When a single mother in Prescott Valley finds herself unable to make payment for her home energy costs, she can turn to LIHEAP for assistance. This government funded program helps families to pay arrears or current energy bills, deposits for utilities and also assist such households with measures to help save costs related to energy. To apply for this assistance visit their website or call them at 928-759-1600.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
The Arizona Lifeline Discount Program assists single mothers that are already receiving assistance from at least one of the programs such as SNAP and SSI listed on their website . For more information visit their website or 844-921-8101.
Help With Childcare
The DES Child Care initiative aims at assisting qualifying single mothers to meet the costs of child care while they participate in economic activities, skills development and other such initiatives. For more details about the qualification criteria and other services visit the website or call 928-277-2850.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
As a single mother, you may qualify for assistance under AHCCCS Health Insurance to assist you and your family in meeting your medical expenses. To lodge an application click the “Apply Now” button on their Website or call them at 928-759-1600.
Help With Legal Matters
The Community Legal Services helps single mothers to receive legal assistance. They deal with issues related to civil litigation. To find out more how your family can benefit from their services, call their number 800-552-9072, send them an email at email@example.com or click a link on their website to apply.
Help With Financial Counseling
The Catholic Charities Community Services has created a directory of services for single mothers in Prescott Valley. Visit their website to access this directory for links to organizations that can assist with financial education. Their phone number is 928-778-2531
Help From Other Groups
Families in need of help can also approach other organizations such as the Prescott Community Centre. Find out more about them on the website or give them a call on the number 928-778-0150.
It is our hope that using the information on this page, single mothers in Prescott Valley will be able to find appropriate assistance programs.