Single mothers in Queen Creek, Arizona should know that financial assistance is available when certain qualifications are met. Here are of the programs you can apply for.
The Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) has cash assistance for income eligible families. Your local DES office will answer your questions and help with the application. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Food
The Nutrition Assistance program is the Arizona version of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Apply for food benefits online or contact the nearest DES office. Visit the website link for more information.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help with Shelter and Housing
The Community Action Human Resources Agency has emergency assistance to prevent homelessness, evictions and foreclosures. Find the right program to help you secure affordable, long-term housing. Contact their office at (520) 466-1112 or 1-877-472-2472. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Energy and Utilities
Assistance for energy and utility bills is provided by your local DES Community Action Program (CAP). Pay your energy bills now and learn more about different energy saving methods. Contact the CAP office or visit the website link for more information.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Frontier has a range of affordable home services through the Lifeline program. Receive low-cost services to pay for your landline phone and high-speed Internet. To sign up, find a DES office in your area or download the online application. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Childcare
DES has reduced-cost child care assistance programs for single parents in Arizona. Services are provided to low-income people who agree to pay small copayments. Your local DES office has a department designed for single mothers and their children. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Medical and Dental Care
AHCCCS Health Insurance is one of the most affordable healthcare options for single mothers in Arizona. Select the health plan that fits you and your children, whether it is Medicaid or KidsCare. Apply online or contact the DES office closest to your location. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Legal Matters
Southern Arizona Legal Aid (SALA) provides help for issues like housing, domestic disputes, consumer protection, education and immigration. Apply for help online or visit the local office. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Financial Counseling
GreenPath has financial help for low-income single mothers, students, homeowners, business owners and more. They counsel people on debt, credit, housing and bankruptcy. Call (800) 550-1961 to make an appointment or show up at the location in Phoenix. Visit the website link for more information.
Help From Other Groups
The Salvation Army in Phoenix has programs for religious worship, spiritual counseling, youth activities and job training. Contact one of the numerous locations in Phoenix to get involved. Visit the website link for more information.
There are some single parents who want to ask for help but do not know where to turn. Anywhere you live in Queen Creek, know that help for single mothers and their loved ones is nearby.