If you’ve ever found yourself looking at ways to apply for assistance with your bills and didn’t know who t contact, then this page will guide you to finding that information. Residents of Rapid City can get in touch with any one of the following organizations to apply:
Cash Assistance for single mothers in Rapid city
The South Dakota TANF program assists families in need, and is administered by the Department of Social Services. The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program has s set of eligibility requirements that need to be met before cash loans are granted, but you may call the office at 605-394-2525 to enquire about applications.
Help With Food for single mothers in Rapid city
Feeding South Dakota is a nonprofit food bank that can provide families and individuals in need of food with either emergency food supplies or ongoing nutritional assistance. You may call the office at 605-335-0364 to apply for food assistance services.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Rapid city
The Pennington County Housing and Redevelopment Commission can provide rental and housing assistance to eligible families on a low income. If your family is at risk of homelessness or you need help with the payment of your rent, you may contact them at 605-394-5350 to enquire about available services.
Help With Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Rapid city
The Low Income Energy Assistance Program and Weatherization Assistance Program are two energy support initiatives administered by the Department of Social Services. Low-income households may apply to see if they are eligible for benefits. Contact the office at 605-394-2525 to start you application process.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Free minutes and free cellphones are part of the South Dakota LifeLine program, a telephone discount program which aims to assist those on a limited income with their home telephone bills. If you would like to sign up for LifeLine benefits, you may get in touch with Lifeline Landing at 855-880-8979.
Help With Childcare
Child Care Assistance is available to needy families if they are eligible for the program provided by the Division of Child Care Services. If you have minor children and would like to apply for assistance, you can call the Rapid City office at 605-394-2525 to start your application process.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid is South Dakota’s public healthcare program, and it is federally-funded to help those on a limited income gain access to quality, affordable medical and dental care services. Should you wish to apply for the Medicaid program, call the Medicaid Office at 1-800-644-2914.
Help With Legal Matters
Dakota Plains Legal Services provides quality, free legal assistance to low-income residents of South Dakota. They can assist you with representation, advocacy, and community education as long as your legal matters are non-criminal. Call their Legal Intake Line at 605-342-7171 to see how they are able to assist you.
Help From Other Groups
The Salvation Army of Rapid City can assist needy families and individuals with a range of assistance services including help with food, utility bill payments, shelter, and clothing provisions. To enquire about applying for help, you can call the office at 605-791-4045.
We hope that as a Rapid City resident, you found this page useful in helping you find the right assistance programs to apply for when you are in need of a helping hand with your bills.