The information contained here been put together with the aim of assisting single mothers who reside in the Red Bluff in the Tehama County to identify and apply for assistance programs and services during periods of financial distress.
The Cash Aid Assistance, managed by the Tehama County Social Services, aims to offer financial assistance to children deprived of care and financial support and also to encourage family members to find work and move in the direction of self-sustenance. More information about how you can qualify for this assistance can be obtained on the website.
Help With Food
If your food budget is unable to cover all the food your family needs you can apply for assistance from the CalFresh program. To know more about how this program can help you to improve the health and wellbeing of your family, you can visit the website or call the office at 530-527-1911.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Through the Tehama Community Action Agency, single mothers faced with the reality of low-income can be connected to resources aimed at providing safe and permanent housing. You can contact the Tehama Community Action Agency office at 530-527-6159, email them at email@example.com or visit the website.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The Self Help Home Improve Project manages the two energy assistance programs aimed at low-income residents of Tehama County including single mothers. To learn more about how you can benefit from any of the assistance on offer, visit the website or call the office at 530-378-6900 or 877-801-7692.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Single mothers who would like to own a telephone but due to financial constraints cannot find the resources to own one can turn to Truconnect, a California Lifeline Program. Visit the website to learn more about the eligibility criteria.
Help With Childcare
The Northern California Child Development Inc. provides services that include Early Head Start, Heard Start, Stepping Stone, and counseling. More information about how single mothers can benefit from any of these programs can be obtained from the website or by calling the office at 530-529-1500 or 877-224-7772.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
The Tehama County Social Services administers application to the Medi-Cal health insurance program. Single mothers who want to apply for this assistance can visit the department’s website or call the office at 530-527-1911.
Help With Legal Matters
The Justia Lawyers website provides information about the Tehama County Family Law Facilitator. If you have any legal issues related to family law, visit the website or dial the number 530-529-1263.
Help With Financial Counseling
The Credit Counseling Tehama California helps individuals who feel as if they are swimming in debt. Single mothers who do not know where to start can dial the number 855-993-60017 or visit the website.
Help From Other Groups
The work of the Tehama County Community Action Agency is to be an advocate for low-income households and services available in their community. Learn more about this initiative by visiting the website or call at 530-527-6159.
Hopefully this helps you to find the help you need, when you need it.