This page has been put together to assist single mothers in Redondo Beach in the Los Angeles County to find and apply for assistance programs that can be helpful during times of financial distress.
The California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program is an initiative that offers financial assistance to single mothers for a limited period of time. The cash can be used to pay for housing, medical care, clothing, utilities, and food. To find out if you qualify for this assistance, visit the website or call at 866 613 3777.
Help With Food
CalFresh aims to help low-income households including those headed by single mothers to access nutritious food. Families that receive this assistance are able to increase their food buying power. To apply for CalFresh, visit the website where you can locate services available to you.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Households faced with homelessness or the possibility of homelessness can turn to any of the DPSS Housing Programs initiatives. If you are already in the CalWORKs program, you can visit their website and learn more about what you can do to apply. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Help With Energy and Utility Bills
The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) helps qualifying families struggling to pay for their energy needs including gas and electricity. The program gives priority to the elderly and those with children. For more information visit their website or send an email to email@example.com if you speak English or Spanish or firstname.lastname@example.org if you speak Chinese or Vietnamese. The 24-hour information line is 213-353-1226 or 213-353-1228.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Low-income families struggling to pay their telephone and internet bills can turn to Assurance Wireless for assistance. If you are already in another public assistance program, visit the website to learn more about this program. Call their office at 888-898-4888 or email them at email@example.com .
Help With Childcare
Single mothers involved in initiatives that can lead to employment and self-sufficiency can get assistance from the CalWORKs Child Care Program. This program helps parents to access quality, affordable and immediate care for their children through the Welfare-to-Work activities. For more information about the qualification criteria visit their website.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medi-Cal is a Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) program designed to assist low-income families in the Los Angeles County to cover their health needs. This program is available to all families that qualify regardless of their age, race of immigration status. Single mothers who require the services of the program can visit the website to lodge an application.
Help With Legal Matters
The Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County assists vulnerable people to access legal representation in civil matters. If as a single mother you believe that your basic human needs are at stake, you can visit their website to gain more information about how you can get assistance. Call their office at 800-433-6251.
Help With Financial Counseling
Families faced with debilitating financial stress can turn to the Financial Counseling Center for relief. Services offered include debt counseling and debt negotiation and settlements among many. Visit their website or call the office directly at 323-919-2874 to schedule a free consultation.
Help from other groups
St Vincent’s is a global catholic organization available to assist needy individuals without giving regard to their religious background. Visit their website or call their office at 800-974-3571.
We hope that this page has guided single mothers living in Redondo towards finding suitable assistance programs.