This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Singlemothersgrants.org makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Singlemothersgrants.org does not warrant that: 1. this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2. the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.

Single mothers grants in Richland,Washington

Sponsored links

Paying bills is one of those necessities that you must do or else. When you cannot make the next paycheck, look into the options available in Richland to help you make ends meet.

Cash Assistance for single mothers in Richland,Washington

In Washington, contact the Economic Services Administration (ESA) to receive temporary cash from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. Apply for State Family Assistance (SFA) if you do not qualify for TANF.

If you qualify, apply online or contact a Community Services Office (CSO) near you.

Help with Food for single mothers in Richland,Washington

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as Basic Food, is a federal program for food assistance. Washington residents can apply for SNAP if they qualify. Apply online or contact a CSO near Richland.

Tri-Cities Food Bank provides food assistance to qualified recipients. Make an appointment at the Richland location by calling (509) 943-2795.

Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Richland,Washington

The Washington Department of Commerce has Homeless Prevention and Assistance Programs for low-income people. See if you qualify for The Tenant Based Rental Assistance program (TBRA) and contact a coordinator in Richland at (509) 545-4042 or jgidley@bfcac.org.

Benton Franklin Housing Continuum of Care provides rental assistance, emergency sheltering and supportive housing. Email mhess@bfcac.org or contact one of our two locations: Pasco at (509) 545-4042 or Prosser at (509) 786-3379.

Help with Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Richland,Washington

The Department of Commerce has a Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) that meets the immediate needs of low-income households. Make an appointment at Benton-Franklin Community Action Committee (BFCAC) by calling (509) 545-4065.

For more info, contact LIHEAP@commerce.wa.gov or (360) 725-2857.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Lifeline program helps individuals who are income eligible or currently receive public benefits. Download the application for Washington residents and fax it to 1-844-452-6399 or mail it to the main Lifeline office in Florida.

For more help, call 1-800-921-8101 or visit the Lifeline website.

Help with Childcare for single mothers in Richland,Washington

ESA offers The Child Care Subsidy Program to help you pay for child care. Call 1-877-501-2233, apply online or visit your local CSO.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Review a list of medical programs provided by ESA, such as Apple Health for Kids and a separate program for families. Look through several Medicare Savings Programs and apply online or contact your CSO office.

Help with Legal Matters

The Benton-Franklin Legal Aid Society is your source for affordable legal services in Benton County. They deal with family law issues, debts, disability payments, bankruptcy, landlord/tenant disputes and more. Call (509) 221-1824 or submit an online form.

Help with Financial Counseling

Gesa Credit Union has a Financial Fitness Program for financial counseling. Call (888) 456-2227 or visit the Balance website.

Help from Other Groups

The Salvation Army has a Richland Corps Community Center. Contact them at (509) 943-7977 or nwcontact@usw.salvationarmy.org. They have a food bank, housing assistance, emergency disaster services (EDS), church ministries and Christmas assistance.

Action Chemical Dependency Center helps addicted adults and adolescents in Kennewick. Call (509) 735-7410 to learn more.

Job training programs are provided on the BFCAC website. There is Job Corps for low-income people between the ages of 16 and 24. Labor Ready is a program that employs people looking for temporary work.

Do not let your bills collect in piles anymore. Take care of your obligations and manage your money well using the resources mentioned above.

++ Also read