Paying bills is one of those necessities that you must do or else. When you cannot make the next paycheck, look into the options available in Richland to help you make ends meet.
Cash Assistance for single mothers in Richland,Washington
In Washington, contact the Economic Services Administration (ESA) to receive temporary cash from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. Apply for State Family Assistance (SFA) if you do not qualify for TANF.
If you qualify, apply online or contact a Community Services Office (CSO) near you.
Help with Food for single mothers in Richland,Washington
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also known as Basic Food, is a federal program for food assistance. Washington residents can apply for SNAP if they qualify. Apply online or contact a CSO near Richland.
Tri-Cities Food Bank provides food assistance to qualified recipients. Make an appointment at the Richland location by calling (509) 943-2795.
Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Richland,Washington
The Washington Department of Commerce has Homeless Prevention and Assistance Programs for low-income people. See if you qualify for The Tenant Based Rental Assistance program (TBRA) and contact a coordinator in Richland at (509) 545-4042 or email@example.com.
Benton Franklin Housing Continuum of Care provides rental assistance, emergency sheltering and supportive housing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our two locations: Pasco at (509) 545-4042 or Prosser at (509) 786-3379.
Help with Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Richland,Washington
The Department of Commerce has a Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) that meets the immediate needs of low-income households. Make an appointment at Benton-Franklin Community Action Committee (BFCAC) by calling (509) 545-4065.
For more info, contact LIHEAP@commerce.wa.gov or (360) 725-2857.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Lifeline program helps individuals who are income eligible or currently receive public benefits. Download the application for Washington residents and fax it to 1-844-452-6399 or mail it to the main Lifeline office in Florida.
For more help, call 1-800-921-8101 or visit the Lifeline website.
Help with Childcare for single mothers in Richland,Washington
Help with Medical and Dental Care
Review a list of medical programs provided by ESA, such as Apple Health for Kids and a separate program for families. Look through several Medicare Savings Programs and apply online or contact your CSO office.
Help with Legal Matters
The Benton-Franklin Legal Aid Society is your source for affordable legal services in Benton County. They deal with family law issues, debts, disability payments, bankruptcy, landlord/tenant disputes and more. Call (509) 221-1824 or submit an online form.
Help with Financial Counseling
Gesa Credit Union has a Financial Fitness Program for financial counseling. Call (888) 456-2227 or visit the Balance website.
Help from Other Groups
The Salvation Army has a Richland Corps Community Center. Contact them at (509) 943-7977 or email@example.com.
Action Chemical Dependency Center helps addicted adults and adolescents in Kennewick. Call (509) 735-7410 to learn more.
Job training programs are provided on the BFCAC website. There is Job Corps for low-income people between the ages of 16 and 24. Labor Ready is a program that employs people looking for temporary work.
Do not let your bills collect in piles anymore. Take care of your obligations and manage your money well using the resources mentioned above.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers