The State of South Carolina offers a range of assistance programs for needy families and individuals, but it might not always be clear where and how to apply for these programs. This page will guide Rock Hill residents and help them find assistance programs in their area.
Cash Assistance programs for single mothers
As a time-limited cash assistance program, the Family Assistance initiative can help needy families with cash loans if they meet program requirements. You can apply for FI by calling the Department of Social Services at 803-909-7446.
Help With Food programs for single mothers
Project Hope of Rock Hill is a nonprofit organization that provides a range of assistance services to needy community members, including food supplies on an emergency and ongoing basis. Call the office at 803-504-4686 to see if your household is eligible for assistance.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing programs for single mothers
Family Promise of York County can assist families and individuals facing homelessness with their emergency shelter and housing assistance programs. If you would like to apply for assistance, you may call the office at 803-329-2456.
Help With Energy and Utilities programs for single mothers
Low-income households may apply for the federal LIHEAP program if they are in need of assistance with their home energy and utility bills. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program can help you pay for utility bills and can also help you save on your home heating and cooling costs. To enquire about LIHEAP program details, call United Way at 211.
Help With Childcare
Adventures Plus is a local day care facility that provides assistance to families needing help with the cost of child care. You may call the office at 803-329-4101 to see if your family is eligible for discounted child care services.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
South Dakota Medicaid is a federally-funded healthcare program that caters to the need of families and individuals on a limited income. The program helps pay for medical and dental care services. To apply for Medicaid, you can call the York County DHHS Office at 803-366-1900.
Help With Legal Matters
South Carolina Legal Services can assist you with free legal assistance services if your legal matters are non-criminal related. Get in touch with their Legal Aid Intake Department at 888-346-5592 to see if you are eligible for assistance and what services are on offer.
Help with financial counseling
Alliance Credit Counseling offers free online financial counseling courses to community members of South Dakota with the aim of helping them become self-reliant. You may start your online course if you are ready to take control of your finances.
Help from Other Groups
United Way of York County provides educational assistance, financial counseling, and healthcare services to locals in need as part of their aim to end poverty. You can get in touch with them at 803-324-2735 to see if you are eligible to receive help from them.
We hope that this page has equipped you with the information you’ll need to apply for bill assistance in Rock Hill should you ever be in such a situation.