This page has been created with the aim of providing Rowlett residents with all the information they need to find assistance with their bills.
Cash Assistance for single moms in Rowlett
Dallas County Health and Human Services can help families with minor children with their short-term financial assistance program, also known as Welfare. To apply for cash assistance, you’ll need to get in touch with the DCHHS at 214-819-1800.
Help With Food for single moms in Rowlett
The North Texas Food Bank serves a range of smaller, local food pantries to try and provide as much food assistance to local residents as possible, all with the aim of ending hunger in the county communities. You may apply for food assistance by contacting the Food Bank at 214-330-1396 and enquiring about your nearest local pantry.
Help With Shelter and Housing for single moms in Rowlett
My Friend’s House provides emergency food, shelter and clothing to members of the community that face homelessness. They can also provide case management services, healthcare, educational assistance, and transportation assistance to eligible applicant. Call the office at 972-424-4626 to apply for shelter or housing assistance.
Help With Energy and Utilities for single moms in Rowlett
CEAP is the Texas utility assistance program, and it provides households on limited incomes with utility bill payment assistance and weatherization programs to help them reduce the cost of their home energy bills. To apply for the Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program, get in touch with Energy Assistance Department at 877-399-8939.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Households on a limited income may be eligible for discounted telephone service charges if they sign up for the Texas LifeLine program through the Southwest Arkansas Telephone Cooperative, Inc. You can apply for LifeLine benefits by calling the office at 870-653-8222.
Help With Childcare
The Department of Health and Human Services provides a Subsidized Child Care Assistance Program, which may be granted to low-income families with minor children that meet income and work requirements. To apply for child care assistance, call the DCHHS Office at 214-819-1800.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
If you are a Texas resident and do not have access to private healthcare and are on a limited income, you may be eligible to receive Medicaid benefits. MA is the Texas public healthcare program designed to assist needy families and individuals with gaining access to quality and affordable healthcare services. Get on touch with the Centers for Medicaid and CHIP at 1-800-221-3943 should you wish to apply for benefits.
Help With Legal Matters
Families and individuals that do not have the resources to afford legal representation or assistance may get in touch with the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, which offers free civil legal assistance services. You can enquire about your eligibility for assistance by calling them at 214-243-2236.
Help From Other Groups
North Dallas Shared Ministries can help families and individuals in need with their food, financial aid, clothing, rent, furniture, and transportation assistance services. You may call the office at 214-358-8700 to learn more about specific program details and to see if you are eligible to receive assistance.
We’ve shown you a wide range of assistance programs that serve Rowlett residents, and we hope that you now have all the information you’ll need to apply for assistance when the need arises.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers