Single mothers living in Russellville can use this page to assist them in identifying and applying for assistance programs available in their county when they are faced with financial difficulties.
The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families aims to provide resources to keep families together during times of financial distress by ensuring that family heads, including single mothers, have access to cash made available by having a job. The cash provided by this program seeks to ensure that low-income households are able to care for children in their own homes. More information about this initiative can be obtained from the website.
Help With Food
The Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) aims to help low-income families to buy food that ensures good health. Some households have to supplement the assistance they receive with their own resources. To find out more information about the eligibility criteria visit the website or call your local office at 479-968-5596.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Single mothers who find their families with no shelter can turn to the Doing The Most Good program of the Salvation Army. These programs offer different forms of assistance including emergency shelter. To find out about the programs available in your area, you may visit the website or contact the Salvation Army at 405-254-1100 0r 800-227-2156.
Help With Energy and Utilities
If you have a disconnection notice or another type of utility bill you can apply for the Energy Assistant Program assistance. Visit the website for a more information and access to the application form. Call your local office at 479-968-5596.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
The Lifeline program assists low-income subscribers across different states in America in receiving wireless phone solutions. To apply for this program you should meet the eligibility criteria and also maintain compliance. Visit the website or call the customer support line at 877-412-1919.
Help With Childcare
To apply for assistance under the Child Care Assistance visit the website to download, print and complete a Child Assistant Application form. Call the Division of Child Care and Child Childhood Education at 800-322-8176.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid affords single mothers a chance to receive medical services. To qualify for this assistance, you have to declare your income, prove residency in the Arkansas area among other requirements. To find out more about the categories of cover, visit the website or call the Arkansas Department of Human Services on 501-682-1001.
Help With Legal Matters
Arkansas Legal Services Online provides access to a number of legal services including family law, evictions, and bankruptcy and consumer issues. The assistance is available in all counties across the state. Visit the website to get more information about the assistance they offer single parents and other vulnerable groups.
Help With Financial Counseling
CCOA offers free budget counseling. This can help single mothers learn how to make financial plans and eliminate debt. You can also use their services to get credit report reviews. Visit their website or call the office at 479-521-8877 or 800-889-4916.
Help From Other Groups
The 1P Single Parent Scholarship Fund website lists a number of organizations such as libraries in Arkansas that offer free Wi-Fi. Visit the Single Parent Scholarship Fund website to find out how to access the application criteria.
We hope that you find the information above helpful in your quest to find different forms of assistance for yourself and your family.