Most single mothers have more responsibilities than they can manage comfortably. They need one or more sources of financial support to stay afloat. Find a range of programs in Sahuarita that are willing to help.
Get the cash assistance you need for everyday life. Single mothers receive temporary cash funds for as long as 5 years. Apply for benefits online or contact your local DES office. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Food
Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) has at least 3 major food assistance programs, including Nutrition Assistance (NA). Apply for your food benefits online or find a local DES office. Visit the website link for more information.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help with Shelter and Housing
The Hospitality House is found at the local Salvation Army center. They have 24-hour homeless shelters, transitional assistance and long-term housing. Get assistance in person or call (520) 622-5411 if you have questions. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Energy and Utilities
Assistance for energy and utility bills is available to qualified households. LIHEAP is the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program that provides annual payments. Get assistance at the Community Action Agency (CAA) closest to you. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Frontier’s Lifeline program has low-cost assistance for landline and cell phone services. Apply by mailing or faxing your application to the main office. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Childcare
DES has child care programs for low-income families, especially single mothers. They have access to licensed child care providers in your area. Contact the DES office to apply for assistance. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Medical and Dental Care
AHCCCS Health Insurance is your source for affordable medical and dental services. Apply online if you are eligible. On the DES site, download and fax or mail in your forms. Another option is to find a local DES office where you will apply in person. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Legal Matters
Southern Arizona Legal Aid has helped with legal issues that affect low-income people. The issues covered include family law, consumer rights, housing, education and employee’s rights. Apply online for legal assistance or visit an office. Visit the website link for more information.
Help with Financial Counseling
Primavera has a variety of financial counseling services. Her Family is a money management program for single mothers and daughters. Additional programs help with home buying, credit counseling and foreclosure prevention. Sign up to attend orientation at the Primavera Training Center. Contact them at (520) 882-5383 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the website link for more information.
Help From Other Groups
The Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest has temporary housing, job training, financial literacy and public benefits. There are also parenting classes and foster homes for disabled children. Contact them at email@example.com or visit one of the two offices in Phoenix or Tucson. Visit the website link for more information.
Single mothers can now benefit from a multitude of programs designed for them. If you are in need of assistance, get in touch with the program that best suits your needs and find out how they can help.