Sammamish has helpful resources for people in need of food and shelter. Reach out to the organizations and businesses that are helping out the local community if you are in need.
Cash Assistance for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington
Obtain temporary cash to pay for your immediate needs. Washington has the Department of Social and Health Services to provide Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), State Family Assistance (SFA) and Diversion Cash Assistance to qualified applicants.
Help with Food for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington
Renewal Food Bank serves hundreds of thousands of people every week. Get help in Bellevue by contacting (425) 736-8132 or Director@RenewalFoodBank.com.
Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington
A Regional Coalition for Housing (ARCH) helps low-income home renters and buyers in King County. Apply for a mailing list of affordable homes in the area. Additionally, there is financial counseling, senior housing and income guideline charts available. Contact ARCH at (425) 861-3676 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Help with Energy and Utilities
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federal energy assistance program. Receive funds based on your income and the amount you contribute to the household.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Washington has a Lifeline discount program available to qualified residents. Complete an application for state residents and mail it to Frontier Communications. You must meet certain qualifications to apply. Speak to a customer service representative at 1-800-921-8101.
Help with Childcare
Low-income families are able to pay for child care through DSHS. A subsidy program is available to qualified applicants. Review income guidelines and then apply online or call 1-877-501-2233. Find a nearby CSO for help in applying for child care benefits.
Help with Medical and Dental Care
Choose the right medical program for you through DSHS. There are Medicare programs, Apple Health for Kids, Apple Health for Workers with Disabilities (HWD) Program, Alien Emergency Medical Program, etc.
Help with Legal Matters
Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) has free civil legal services for people in King County. They have free legal clinics and provide full representation for family law, domestic violence, immigration, housing and bankruptcy cases. Their contact information is (425) 747-7274 and email@example.com.
Help with Financial Counseling
HomeSight has financial counseling for new or current home buyers. They work with all types of income levels and determine your eligibility assistance. Reach them by phone at (206) 723-4355 or by phone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help from Other Groups
The Salvation Army Northwest Division meets the needs of people living in King County. In addition to food and housing assistance, they have annual holiday events, emergency disaster relief services, thrift stores, ministries and youth programs. The center closest to Sammamish is the Eastside Corps Community Center, which you can contact at (425) 452-7300, David.Aycock@usw.
In many cities across Washington, you will find individuals and organizations willing to help struggling people. Look for these resources when you are caught in a bad situation.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers