Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in Sammamish, Washington

Sammamish has helpful resources for people in need of food and shelter. Reach out to the organizations and businesses that are helping out the local community if you are in need.

Cash Assistance for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington

Obtain temporary cash to pay for your immediate needs. Washington has the Department of Social and Health Services to provide Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), State Family Assistance (SFA) and Diversion Cash Assistance to qualified applicants.

Check to see if you meet income and residency requirements. If so, apply online through Washington Connection or find a King County office near you.

Help with Food for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Get federal food benefits through SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program). Apply online or contact your CSO office.

Renewal Food Bank serves hundreds of thousands of people every week. Get help in Bellevue by contacting (425) 736-8132 or

Help with Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Sammamish, Washington

A Regional Coalition for Housing (ARCH) helps low-income home renters and buyers in King County. Apply for a mailing list of affordable homes in the area. Additionally, there is financial counseling, senior housing and income guideline charts available. Contact ARCH at (425) 861-3676 or for more information.

Help with Energy and Utilities

Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federal energy assistance program. Receive funds based on your income and the amount you contribute to the household.

Contact or (360) 725-2857 for answers to your questions. Make an energy assistance appointment by contacting one of the three local agencies.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Washington has a Lifeline discount program available to qualified residents. Complete an application for state residents and mail it to Frontier Communications. You must meet certain qualifications to apply. Speak to a customer service representative at 1-800-921-8101.

Help with Childcare

Low-income families are able to pay for child care through DSHS. A subsidy program is available to qualified applicants. Review income guidelines and then apply online or call 1-877-501-2233. Find a nearby CSO for help in applying for child care benefits.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Choose the right medical program for you through DSHS. There are Medicare programs, Apple Health for Kids, Apple Health for Workers with Disabilities (HWD) Program, Alien Emergency Medical Program, etc.

See which program you are eligible for and apply online or in person at a DSHS office.

Help with Legal Matters

Eastside Legal Assistance Program (ELAP) has free civil legal services for people in King County. They have free legal clinics and provide full representation for family law, domestic violence, immigration, housing and bankruptcy cases. Their contact information is (425) 747-7274 and

Help with Financial Counseling

HomeSight has financial counseling for new or current home buyers. They work with all types of income levels and determine your eligibility assistance. Reach them by phone at (206) 723-4355 or by phone at

Help from Other Groups

The Salvation Army Northwest Division meets the needs of people living in King County. In addition to food and housing assistance, they have annual holiday events, emergency disaster relief services, thrift stores, ministries and youth programs. The center closest to Sammamish is the Eastside Corps Community Center, which you can contact at (425) 452-7300, or visit the website.

In many cities across Washington, you will find individuals and organizations willing to help struggling people. Look for these resources when you are caught in a bad situation.

Sponsored links