Single mothers in San Dimas can utilize this page to identify and apply for assistance programs available to them and their families during times of financial distress.
Low-income families, including those headed by single mothers affected by unemployment or underemployment, can receive cash aid and services through the California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) program. For more information about how you can apply for this assistance, visit the website .
Help With Food
Families that find they are struggling to afford enough nutritious food can turn to CalFresh. This is the state-funded food assistance program aimed at allowing low-income households to afford food during times of financial distress. To apply for these benefits and gain more information about this program, visit the website.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
The Temporary Homeless Assistance Program (THAP) program is one of the many homeless programs available to single mothers in San Dimas facing the prospect or reality of homelessness. To learn more about this program visit the website . You can also send an email to email@example.com .
Help With Energy and Utilities
If your income is too low for you to afford payment for your heating and cooling costs, the PACE Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) is ready to assist. To learn more about the application requirements, visit the website or contact the Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment at 213-353-3982.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Eligible low-income families can benefit from unlimited free voice minutes and tests and 500 megabits of data every month through Assurance Wireless program, a part of the California Lifeline Provider. Visit their website to download a request sheet.
Help With Childcare
In Los Angeles County, the CalWORKs assistant to single mothers is available for those who have children up to the age of 12 and up to 18 for those who either have special needs or are severely disabled. As soon as your income goes into an excess of seventy percent of the State Median income, you are no longer eligible for this assistance. For more information about this program, visit their website.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Whether you need primary or specialized health care, if you are unable to pay for the services you can approach the Transitional Medi-Cal Program for Families available through the Department of Public Social Services in the Los Angeles County. For more information on how single mothers can benefit from these programs, visit the department’s website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help With Legal Matters
Among some of the services available from the Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County (NLSLA) is the provision of access to legal services for families that would otherwise not afford them. Single mothers looking for assistance with legal matters can approach them through their website or call 800-433-6251.
Help With Financial Counseling
Some of the services offered by the Financial Assistance center include bankruptcy assistance and mortgage assistance among a few other. To learn more about how you or your family can benefit from the services of this organization, visit the website or phone their office on 323-919-2874.
Help from other groups
For other services including assistance with access to shelter, transitional housing, and employment, single mothers whose families are in distress can approach Watts Labor Community Action Committee. To learn more about what they do, visit their website, call their office at 323-563-5639 or send an email to email@example.com.
We hope that the information on this page has helped you to identify some of the assistance programs available in your community to help you alleviate the burden caused by financial distress.