This is a guide that has been made available in order to assist single mothers in San Luis to find information concerning assistance programs in their county during periods of financial need.
The aim of the Cash Assistance Program managed by the Arizona Department of Economic Security is to assist single mothers to afford the basic needs of their families. In order to receive assistance from this program, visit their website and click on “Apply for Benefits” link. You can also call the financial assistance office on 928-627-1890.
Help With Food
Single mothers can, through programs which include the Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP), the Coordinated Hunger Relief Program and the Nutrition Assistance (NA), ensure food security for your families. To gain more information about this program, visit the website or call the NA office on 928-627-1890.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
The Arizona Housing Department offers solutions for single mothers and their families who find themselves homeless. The department’s programs provide shelter for periods ranging from 6 months to 24 months. You can get more details on their website or call them on 520-782-0077.
Help With Energy and Utilities
If you have challenges meeting your current energy bills, paying your previous bills, getting a deposit for any utility deposit, or struggling with ways of saving your energy bill, LIHEAP has programs to help you. Learn more about what they can do for you, call the on 928-627-1890 or visit their website .
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
If you qualify, the Arizona Lifeline Discount Program can assist you to pay for your telephone services. Single mothers, who live on any Tribal Lands and also participate in other federal assistance programs, can visit the website or call their customer service on 800.921.8101.
Help With Childcare
Single parents participating in job programs related to the DES, employment initiatives, approved training and education activities qualify for Child Care Assistance. The assistance is also available for you if due to health reasons, you are unable to look after your children. To get more information, visit their website or give them a call on 928-627-5493.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Single mothers in San Luis can apply to the AHCCCS Health Insurance to help get medical cover for their families. To apply for assistance with medical insurance assistance, visit their website and click on Apply Now. Get more information by calling their office at 928-627-1890.
Help With Legal Matters
The Community Legal Services provides legal assistance for single mothers in the San Luis Area in Yuma County Arizona. They provide most other services except services such as traffic fines and criminal cases. You can visit their website to find out about the services they can offer you and your family. Their phone number is 602-258-3434.
Help From Other Groups
Single mothers who find themselves faced with shortages of food can receive assistance from organizations under the umbrella of the Yuma Community Food Bank. To find out about the partnership under this initiative, visit their website or call them at 800-795-3272.
It is our hope that using the information on this page, single mothers in San Luis will be able to find appropriate assistance programs.