This page has been put together to assist single mothers in San Rafael to identify and apply for programs that offer assistance during times of financial hardship.
Single mothers taking care of children deprived of support due to the death, disability or the absence of another parent, you can apply for assistance with the California Work Opportunity to Kids (CalWORKs). Find out how you can qualify for this assistance visit the Marin Health & Human Services website of call 415-473-3400.
Help With Food
CalFresh, formerly known as the California Food Stamps Program affords assistance to help single mothers afford nutritious food. Assistance can be accessed through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). For more information about how you can enroll into this program, visit the website or dial 415-473-3400.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
Families faced with the prospect of homelessness or those that are already homeless can turn to the Homeward Bound of Marin program. The aim of this program is to use training to bring hope to the homeless. For more information on how you can receive assistance from this program, visit the website or call the office at 415-457-2115 or send an email to email@example.com.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The Community Action Marine, through initiatives such as the CAM Energy Programs, administers the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP). To get more information about how this program acts as a conduit to other assistance programs, visit the website, call 415-526-7500 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Single mothers facing challenges associated with the ownership of a phone or internet service can turn to the discounted Frontier Services. To learn more about how you can benefit from this program visit the website or call 800-921-8101.
Help With Childcare
The Marin Head Start Program offers services that include classrooms for the whole or part of the day. Single mothers teaching their children from home can also receive assistance from this program. To get more information visit the website or call 415-883-3791 ext.11.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
The Medi-Cal insurance program is managed by the Marin Health and Human Services to offer medical cover to low-income households including those headed by single mothers. For more information on how you can qualify for these benefits visit the website or call 415-473-3400.
Help With Legal Matters
The aim of Legal Aid of Marin is to ensure that low-income and vulnerable residents of Marin County can access quality legal services. To learn more about how you can receive assistance from the organization, visit the website or call 415-492-0230.
Help With Financial Counseling
The Consumer Credit Counseling Services of San Francisco (CCCS) provides financial counseling services to individuals who realize that their debt is getting out of control. Single mothers who want more information on how they can use the services can visit the website, call 800-777-7526 or send an email to email@example.com.
Help from other groups
The St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin County assists vulnerable community members including single mothers. For more information on how you can receive help from this organization, visit their website.
We hope that the information on this page has been helpful to single mothers looking for assistance during times of financial troubles.