Oklahoma State is served by various government and local nonprofit organizations that provide bill assistance for the needy. On this page, residents of Sapulpa will be able to find local resources with whom they can apply for assistance with their bills.
Cash grants for single mothers
The Oklahoma TANF program provides time-limited cash assistance to families in need. As a federally-funded program, the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families initiative can help families meet basic needs if they qualify for assistance. To apply for benefits, contact the Department of Human Services office at 918-746-3300 or submit an application form online.
Food benefits for single parents
The Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma works in cooperation with several smaller food pantries in eastern Oklahoma, in the aim of providing ongoing and emergency food assistance to Oklahoma residents. If you need help with food, you can call the Tulsa food bank at 918-585-2800. Alternatively, you should consult the website to learn more about the CFB and its various programs.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Housing benefits for single parents
Providing emergency shelter and housing assistance services, the John 3:16 Mission aims to end homelessness in Tulsa County. You can visit their website to learn more about what they do and how you can apply for help. If you have any queries or need emergency assistance, call the office at 918-587-1186.
Help With Energy and Utilities
Oklahoma LIHEAP assists households with services that can help them reduce the cost of their home energy. The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program is federally-funded and administered locally by the Department of Human Services. To apply for benefits, you may contact the office at 1-866-411-1877 or alternatively submit an online application.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
AT&T offers both Regular LifeLine and Enhanced LifeLine programs for low-income residents of Oklahoma. You can find all the details on these federal telephone discount programs online, but to start your application process, please call the AT&T LifeLine Help Line at 1-877-677-0250.
Help With Childcare
Oklahoma Child Care Services administers a subsidized child care program which is available households with minor children that meet income and work requirements. You can learn more about the program’s benefits and eligibility requirements by visiting the website. To apply for assistance, you may contact the office at 405-521-3561.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Medicare is Oklahoma’s public healthcare program, but you might also be eligible to receive Medicaid benefits if you do not qualify for Medicare. The Department of Human Services will be able to assist you with choosing which program to apply for. You can get in touch with them by visiting their website or by calling the office at 405-521-3679.
Help With Legal Matters
As a nonprofit law firm, Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma provides free and low-cost legal assistance services to members of the community who can’t afford lawyer services. To see if they are able to assist you with your specific case, call the office at 888-534-5243, or visit their website to see what services are on offer.
Help With Financial Counseling
Christian Credit Counseling Services can help you become financially stable through their free financial counseling services. If you are interested in the program, you can learn more about it online before calling them at 1-800-342-7686 to reserve your seat.
Help From Other Groups
Caring Community Friends helps families in need with services such as utilities, clothing provisions, medication and food assistance. You can learn more about program specifics b consulting the website. To apply for assistance, call the office at 918-224-6464 to set up an interview.
We hope that this page has been a helpful directory for showing you where and how to apply for bill assistance in Sapulpa.