This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Singlemothersgrants.org makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Singlemothersgrants.org does not warrant that: 1. this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2. the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.

Single Mothers grants in Soledad, California

Sponsored links

This page has been put together to assist single mothers in Soledad to identify and apply for programs that offer assistance during times of financial hardship.

Cash Assistance

The Community Benefits Branch of the Monterey Department of Social Services offers eligible residents of the county temporary benefits including the CalWORKs Cash Assistance Programs. To find out how single mothers can benefit from this program, visit the website or call 866-323-1953.

Help With Food

CalFresh provides assistance to single mothers who find themselves unable to provide adequate nutritious food for their families. CalFresh benefits can be used to buy food from participating outlets. To find out how you can apply for this service, visit the website of call 866-323-1953.

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Help With Shelter and Housing

Single mothers who require education about the process of buying their own home can approach the Housing Resource Center of Monterey County. Through the activities of this resource center, you can learn how to select the right realtor and how you can serve the money to pay for the costs related to buying a home such as taxes, insurance, and others. To learn more about this program visit the website or call the office at 831-424-9186.

Help With Energy and Utilities

The Central Coast Energy Services offers both payment assistance and weatherization services to qualifying households. To find out how you can benefit from either the Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) or the California Alternate Rates for Energy (CARE), visit the website or call the 24-hour line at 888-728-3637.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

Single Mothers can enroll for a free cell phone supported by the government through the Life Landing Program. To learn more about the qualification criteria, visit the website.

Help With Childcare

The CalWORKs Child Care Programed is divided into three stages. The entry stage, the transitioning off aid stage, and the stage when the parent has acquired 24 months of child care. To learn more about how these stages work and the eligibility criteria, visit the website or send an email to CDSSChildCareStudy@dss.ca.gov .

Help With Medical and Dental Care

Low-income households including those headed by single mothers can receive assistance through Medi-Cal to pay for dental, medical and medication prescribed by the doctor. For more information about this program, visit the website of call 866-323-1953.

Help With Legal Matters

The Justia Lawyers website provides information concerning the Monterey County. California Legal Aid and & Pro Bono Services. More information about the services available and how they can be accessed can be obtained from the website or by calling the phone number of the office near you listed on the website.

Help With Financial Counseling

Single Mothers who want to receive knowledge concerning how to buy a house or to save funds related to buying a home such as taxes and insurance can approach the Housing Resource Center of Monterey County. Call their office at 831-424-9186 or visit their website for more information.

Help from other groups

The Catholic Charities Diocese of Monterey’s Family Support Services offers assistance to families with the aim of guiding them towards financial self-sufficiency.  For more information send an email to fss@catholiccharitiescentralcoast.org , or visit the website.

Hopefully, these resources can help single mothers in the area to find the help they need.

++ Also read