This is a guide that has been made available in order to assist single mothers in Somerton, Yuma County, Arizona to access information about assistance programs in their county during periods of financial difficulty.
The aim of the Cash Assistance initiative by the Arizona Department of Economic Security is to provide a way of helping single mothers in Somerton who find themselves in distress to move back to self-sufficiency. On their website, you can screen for benefits and apply for assistance. Phone them on 928-627-2075.
Help With Food
Single mothers in Somerton can receive food assistance through the Arizona Department of Economic Security programs such as the Coordinated Hunger Relief Program, Nutrition Assistance (NA), and The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP). A visit to their website will clarify the qualification criteria for receiving cash assistance. Call the NA office on 928-627-2075.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing
The Arizona Department of Housing offers partnerships with community organizations such as the Catholic Community Services of Western Arizona to offer emergency housing to single mothers for periods ranging from 6 months to 2years. Visit their website to get more information. The phone number to the Catholic Services is 520-782-0077.
Help With Energy and Utilities
Single mothers can receive assistance to pay their energy and utility bills through the LIHEAP program. This assistance is available on a first come first serve basis. Assistance through LIHEAP is offered to a family once in a 12 months period. To learn more about this program, visit their website or call them at 928-627-2075.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
The Arizona Lifeline Discount Program seeks to assist low-income households including single mothers to pay bills related to the telephone service. To check if you or someone you know may qualify for such assistance, visit their website . Their customer service line is 844.320.4421.
Help With Childcare
There are various eligibility requirements that have to be met by a single mother in order to receive assistance in the DES Child care program. Funding is limited. To apply for benefits under this program visit their website or call them on their number at 928-627-5493.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Single mothers in Somerton can receive assistance with health insurance from AHCCCS Health Insurance in order for them to afford to visit doctors and buy required prescriptions. To apply for this assistance, visit the AHCCCS website or call them on 928-627-2075.
Help With Legal Matters
Through the services of Community Legal Services, families in Somerton can receive legal assistance, advice, and representation. To gain more information about how you can apply for this assistance, phone them on 602 258 3434 or visit their website.
Help With Financial Counseling
The Bienestar Housing Resource Center (BHRC) offers financial counseling. Applications to this program can be done on their website. For more information on how you can benefit from its initiatives, call them on 928-627-8559.
Help From Other Groups
The Yuma Food Bank is a collection of initiatives in Southwestern Arizona that assists single mothers in fighting hunger. To know how this initiative can assist you, visit their website or call their contact center at 800-877-2600.
Hopefully, using the information on this page, single mothers in Somerton will be able to find appropriate assistance programs.