Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in St. George, Utah

Like many cities in Utah, St. George has created dozens of assistance programs for its low-income community. Learn more by visiting their websites and seeing if you qualify.

Cash Assistance for single moms in St. George, Utah

Receive cash from the General Assistance program or any one of the five family programs. To see if you are eligible and apply, visit the Utah Department of Workforce Services (DWS) website or go to an office near you in St. George.

Help with Food for single moms in St. George, Utah

Enroll in SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) for qualified residents in Utah. Apply online or call St. George Center at (435) 674-5627.

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Utah Food Bank has two food pantries in St. George. Contact Grace Episcopal Church at (435) 682-1181 or Switchpoint Community Resource Center at (435) 627-4662. They also provide child hunger programs and mobile pantries.

Help with Shelter and Housing for single moms in St. George, Utah

Apply to the DWS Homeless Prevention Program if you qualify. Canyon Creek Women’s Crisis Center is available at (435) 867-9411. Near St. George, contact Iron County Care and Share at (435) 586-4962.

St. George Housing Authority has Section 8 and public housing units if your income meets eligibility requirements. The Heritage Emergency Rental Assistance Program gives funds to people who want to avoid homelessness. Visit the office in St. George, call (435) 628-3648 or email

Help with Energy and Utilities for single moms in St. George, Utah

Washington County residents should look into the Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) Program. November 1 is the start date, but year round services are available by calling (435) 652-9643. For regular services, call the local HEAT office at (435) 652-9643 or the weatherization office at (435) 586-0586.

Learn more about affordable energy programs in your area by contacting the St. George Center in person or by phone at (435) 674-5627.

Help with Telephone and Internet Bills

Get help paying your phone and Internet bills through the Lifeline program. Become qualified based on your income or receipt of public benefits. To apply, call 1-800-948-7540 or go online. Another option is to show up at the UTAP (Utah Telephone Assistance Program) office in Salt Lake City.

Help with Childcare

Get help paying for childcare in St. George through Employment Support Child Care or Family Employment Program. Review the income eligibility requirements online or contact St. George Center at (866) 435-7414. Apply in person at the center or by calling (435) 674-5627.

Help with Medical and Dental Care

Medicaid is the official program for medical services in Utah. Apply on the DWS office website or contact St. George Center in person or by phone at (435) 674-5627.

Find additional medical and dental services on the DWS site, such as The Children’s Center and Prescription Assistance Program.

Help with Legal Matters

Utah Legal Services helps individuals in need of free or low-cost legal services. They handle most non-criminal cases that involve family law, public benefits, health benefits, bankruptcy and housing issues. Check your income qualifications on the website.

If you qualify, call the main number at (800) 662-4245. In St. George, contact the Southern Utah Community Legal Center at (435) 628-1604 or

Find more affordable legal resources on the DWS website.

Help with Financial Counseling

AAA Fair Credit Foundation has counselors qualified to help you with credit and housing issues. Contact them if you are low income and have money management problems.

Call 1-800-351-4195 for a consultation. The toll-free number is 1-800-351-4195 and the local number is (801) 483-0999.

Help from Other Groups

Switchpoint has a food pantry in St. George. Call (435) 628.9310 or email

The Salvation Army in St. George has rent assistance, drug recovery programs, job training, transportation vouchers, disaster relief services and food box programs. Call (435) 275-4975 or visit in person.

Several assistance programs in St. George are based on your income and financial needs. Find the right amount of support that you need to rebuild your finances.

Sponsored links