You might be in need of a little help with paying the utilities, or you may know somebody that’s in need of food assistance. Whatever the need, this page will help you find local resources that can help you with your bills if you are a resident of Stillwater.
Cash Assistance for single mothers in Stillwater
The Department of Human Services administers the federal TANF program, which supports families with minor children though time-limited cash assistance. If you would like to learn more about the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, you can either consult the website, or alternatively call the DHS office at 504-707-3700 to start your application process.
Help With Food for single mothers in Stillwater
You may be eligible to receive food assistance services from one of the food pantries administered by the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma. A list of pantries and emergency assistance sites as well as program details and requirements can be found online. For any queries, you can contact the office at 918-585-2800.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Stillwater
The Mission of Hope fights to end homelessness with their emergency shelters ad range of assistance services including food, counseling, and case management. If you would like to apply for help, call the office at 405-332-5521. You can also head over to the website if you would like to learn more about the Mission and its programs.
Help With Energy and Utilities for single mothers in Stillwater
If you have been looking for a way to reduce your household’s home energy costs, then applying for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program might be the solution. LIHEAP eligibility requirements and benefits can be found online, but you are welcome to call the DHS office at 405-521-3444 if you have any queries or need help with applying for the program.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
LifeLine Oklahoma is provided locally by AT&T, an accredited service provider of the federal telephone discount program. Their website provides insights on the LifeLine program. If your family is on a low income then you might be eligible for benefits, which means that you can call them at 1-877-677-0250 to sign up for LifeLine Oklahoma.
Help With Childcare
Subsidized childcare programs are available to needy families with minor children. These programs are administered by the Department of Human Services, and as such, you ay consult their website or call them at 405-521-3931 to apply for benefits or to have any queries answered.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Oklahoma residents that cannot afford private health insurance might be eligible for either Medicaid or Medicare benefits, based on their income, employment status and age. You can get in touch with the DHS’s Health Services Division at 405-521-3679, or visit the website for more information on both federally-funded healthcare programs.
Help With Legal Matters
If you need access to legal advice or representation but cannot afford a lawyer, you may be eligible to receive legal assistance services from Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma. By visiting their website or calling them at 1-888-534-5243, you’ll be able to determine whether they’re able to assist you with your legal matters.
Help With Financial Counseling
Neighborhood Housing Services of Oklahoma ensures that more and more individuals and families have access to affordable housing in Oklahoma. They provide housing assistance as well as free financial counseling for those looking to become self-reliant. You can call them at 405-231-4663 or visit their website to learn more or reserve your seat.
Help From Other Groups
Restore Hope Ministries provides emergency food assistance, counseling services and seasonal community services to members of the community that need it most. You can learn more about program specifics by visiting their website. Alternatively, call the office at 918-5782-5766 if you are in need of emergency assistance.
This page should have given you a comprehensive list of resources that might be able to provide you with bill assistance in Stillwater.