This page has been put together for single mothers living in the area of Ukiah area in Mendocino County. Find resources that can help in times of financial hardship.
The Employment and Family Assistance Services (EFAS) manages several programs including the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families. This program makes cash grants available to families that qualify. Single mothers who want to know more about this program can visit the website of dial 707-463-7700 or 877-327-1711.
Help With Food
Qualifying families resident in Ukiah can receive assistance to help them access nutritious food through CalFresh. Single mothers can use food stamps to purchase food from outlets that accept food stamps. To learn more about how you can qualify for this program, visit the website or call 707-463-7700 or 877-327-1711.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Energy and Utilities
Through the North Coast Energy Services, low-income households can benefit from the Home Energy Assistance Program and the California Alternate Rates for Energy. Single mothers who want to find out more about this initiative can visit the website or dial 707-463-0303.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Families struggling to access opportunities made available by a phone and internet service can benefit from the Frontier Lifeline Program. Visit their website to find out more about this service and what you will need to qualify.
Help With Childcare
The North Coast Opportunities, Rural Communities Care (NCO/RCCC) offers services to both families and child care providers. Single mothers who want to find out how their families can benefit from these programs can visit the website or phone the Program Director at 707-263-4688.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
The County Medical Services Program (CMSP) and Medi-Cal offer assistance related to payment for medical services. Single mothers can visit the department of Employment & Family Assistance Services website page for more information on the prescribed eligibility standards. Call the office at 707-463-7700 or Toll-Free 877-327-1711.
Help With Legal Matters
Single mothers looking for access to the justice system can turn to Justia Lawyers for assistance. More information concerning the Mendocino County, California Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services is available on the website. Call your local office at 707-463-5666.
Help With Financial Counseling
The West Company offers debt counseling services to individuals struggling with debt. To get assistance, visit the website and fill in a quick application form, then you will go for a short orientation where a professional will determine how they can help you before you receive a call to meet an advisor.
Help from other groups
The North Coast Opportunities runs the Rural Child Care Program which aims to provide child care for low-income communities. They also offer assistance and continuing education to those involved in the provision of child care services. For more information about this program, call the office at 707-263-4688 ext. 110, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website.
We hope that the resources identified above have been helpful to single mothers living in Ukiah who are looking for assistance programs to help alleviate their difficult financial situations.