Apply for single mother grants today

Welcome to our website. We offer largest directory of single mother grants that help with rent, utility bills, child care, education, medication, housing, medical bills, and mortgage, among others. Many of these financial assistance programs have limited funding, and some might not be available for single mothers who do not meet specific income requirements. Phone numbers and website links to apply for these free grants are published on our website

Grants from variety of sources

Grants published on our website are made available from a variety of sources -- state, federal, non profit organizations and educational institutions. If you are looking for education grants, make sure that application is submitted before the deadline. Many other grants might also have deadlines that need to be met to quality for a free grant. Although our focus is on publishing information on single mother grants, scholarships are not given much importance. If you are looking for college scholarships, readers are advised to look for websites that specifically deal with college scholarships.

Sponsored links

Single mothers grants in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

There are a few ways that families and individuals living in Pennsylvania can apply for assistance with their bills. This page will help residents of Upper Darby to find those resources.

Cash Assistance for single mothers in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services administers the Temporary Assistance For Needy Families program, which helps eligible families with cash assistance that may be used for basic needs. Cash assistance applications can be started by calling the Darby District DHS office at 610-461-3800.

Help With Food for single mothers in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

Located in the Saint Andrew School, St Andrew Food Pantry assists locals in need of food assistance, providing relief to those facing times of crisis, but also offering long-term assistance. You may call the office at 484-461-4954 should you wish to apply for help.

Sponsored links

++ Popular grants for single mothers

Help With Shelter and Housing for single mothers in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania

The Community Action Agency of Delaware County runs various emergency shelter and housing assistance programs to try and end homelessness in the community. If you are in need of emergency shelter or need help with applying for a federal housing program, call the office at 610-874-8451 to see how they can assist you.

Help With Energy and Utilities

Home energy assistance is available through the federal LIHEAP program. Eligible low-income households may also apply for utility bill payment assistance under the program. For help with applying for benefits, call the Darby DHS office at 610-461-3800.

Help With Telephone and Internet Bills

Verizon Wireless is a provider of LifeLine, a federal telephone discount program that may be granted to low-income households. You may also be eligible for their interne discount services, which can help you reduce the cost of your monthly telephone and internet bills. To apply for LifeLine, contact Verizon at 800-256-4646.

Help With Childcare

The Office of Child Development and Early Learning offers child care programs to low-income families with minor children. These programs include Keystone STARS and Child Care Works, both of which have their own set of eligibility and income requirements that need to be met before benefits are granted. Call the DHS office at 610-461-3800 and get in touch with the Child Development Department to star your application process for child care assistance.

Help With Medical and Dental Care

Medical assistance is available from the Department of Human Services in the form of Medicaid. MA is a federal assistance program which can help you gain access to quality, affordable dental and medical services if you are on a low income. To apply for Medicaid, you may call the Consumer Service Center for Health Care Coverage at 1-866-550-4355.

Help With Legal Matters

Legal Aid of Southeastern Pennsylvania provides free civil legal assistance services to community members in need. Their services are provided on a first-come, first-served basis, and they are open to the public during select days of the week. Call the office at 610-275-5400 to enquire about open days and what documents should be taken along.

Help From Other Groups

Family & Community Services of Delaware County can help the less-fortunate with assistance services such as emotional and financial counseling, rehabilitation, employment assistance, housing assistance, HIV/AIDS case management, and emergency food assistance. You may call the office at 610-566-7540 should you be in need of emergency assistance.

We hope that you now have a clear picture of exactly how to apply for assistance in the Upper Darby area.

Sponsored links