This page has been created to help Utica residents see where and how they can apply for assistance programs that might help them pay their monthly bills.
Cash grants for single mothers
Family Assistance and Safety Net Assistance are two programs made available to low-income households by the Temporary Assistance Unit. If your family is in need you may get in touch with the Oneida County Office at 315-338-0200. However if you would like more information about the programs, you can browse the state website.
Food grants for single mothers
St. John’s is a food pantry that works in cooperation with the Utica Food Bank to provide residents of the area with nutritious meals if they find themselves facing a time of crisis. By calling the office at 315-724-6159 or by visiting the website, you’ll be able to learn more about how you can apply for assistance from the pantry.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Housing grants for single mothers
The Rescue Mission of Utica helps less-fortunate community members that might be facing homelessness with their resources to get them into emergency shelters, but they can also help you apply for federal housing programs. Call the office at 315-735-1645 should you be in immediate need. You can also visit the website if you’d like to learn more about what the organization does.
Help With Energy and Utilities
If you need help with the cost of your home energy and your household is on a low-to-middle income, you may be eligible to apply for the Home Energy Assistance Program. You may apply for HEAP with the Utica Social Services Office by calling them at 315-798-6474. Alternatively, you can also consult the website for more program details and requirements.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
As a federally-funded initiative, the LifeLine Telephone Discount program can help you save on your monthly telephone bills if your household meets eligibility requirements. To see whether you qualify for benefits, visit Verizon Wireless’ website or call them at 800-256-4646.
Help With Childcare
The Oneida County Department of Social Services can help you with their Day Care Assistance program if your family is eligible to receive aid. You can learn more about the subsidized program’s requirements and benefits by visiting the website. To apply for benefits you can call the county office at 315-798-5015.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
If you cannot afford to pay for medical care then you can apply to start receiving Medicaid benefits. The federal program can help you acquire quality healthcare services covering a range of procedures and medications. To see whether you are eligible for Medicaid, visit the website or call the Application Center at 315-798-5632.
Help With Legal Matters
The Legal Aid Society of Mid-New York, Inc. can help you with free or discounted legal assistance services if you cannot afford the services of a lawyer. You can call their office at 315-793-7000 or visit their website to see whether or not they can assist you with your legal matters.
Help From Other Groups
The Salvation Army of Utica delivers faith-based human services to those in need residing in the Utica area. They can assist with food, financial counseling, clothing, and utilities, to name but a few of their services. To find out what they can do for you, make sure you visit their website or call their office at 315-724-8736.
Residents of Utica should have a conclusive picture of how and where they can apply for assistance programs to help them make ends meet after having read this post.