It’s not every day that we find ourselves in need of help with our bills, but when the time does come, it’s good to know that you have the right contact information to get a helping hand as soon as possible. This page will guide Victoria residents towards finding, and applying for assistance services in their area.
Cash Assistance programs for single mothers
Texas’ TANF program (also known as Aid to Families with Children) can temporarily provide needy families with cash loans so that they may acquire basic needs such as food, housing, and healthcare services. The program is only available to low-income families with minor children as well as pregnant women. To apply for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program, you may get in touch with the Department of Human Services at 1-800-448-3927.
Food benefits application for single mothers
The Food Bank of the Golden Crescent provides ongoing as well as emergency food assistance for members of Victoria County. You may call the office at 361-578-0591 to apply for assistance or to locate a pantry in your area.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing for single mothers
Designed to help those facing homelessness maintain their stable housing environment, Homeless Prevention is an assistance program that is offered through Mid-Coast Family Services. They can also assist you with rehousing and permanent supportive hosing services, but you may call the office at 316-578-2989 to enquire about what services are available.
Help With Energy and Utilities
As part of the federal LIHEAP initiative, the Comprehensive Energy Assistance Program provides eligible Texas residents with utility assistance. The program also ensures that home energy costs can be minimized thanks to weatherization programs. To submit your application for CEAP, call the Department of Human Services at 1-877-99-8939.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
The Texas LifeLine program can ensure that your household saves on your landline service costs on a monthly basis. LifeLine is a federal telephone discount program, administered by the Southwest Arkansas Telephone Cooperative. You may call them at 870-653-8222 to apply for LifeLine benefits.
Help With Childcare
Subsidized child care assistance is available from the Child Support Office to eligible low-income families that have minor children. You may apply for assistance only if you meet income and work requirements. To start your application process, call the office at 361-576-6088.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
If you are looking at joining a public healthcare program, Medicaid is one of your best options in the State of Texas. The Medicaid program provides individuals on a limited income with quality affordable healthcare services. To apply fort benefits, you can call the Offices of CHIP and Medicaid at 800-252-8263.
Help With Legal Matters
Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, Inc. is a nonprofit legal organization that provides pro bono legal assistance services as part of their aim to give needy community members access to quality legal advice and representation. You may call their Intake Line at 800-234-1274 to find out if they are able to assist you with your legal matters.
Help From Other Groups
Perpetual Help Home, Inc. is a justice organization that can help women become self-reliant after a time of financial crisis. They provide supportive services and skills training courses along with permanent supportive housing to eligible applicants. Call their office at 361-575-5335 to see if you qualify for assistance.
There you have resources you can reach out to in Victoria, Texas if you are in need of help with bills.