This page has been put together to assist single mothers in the West Memphis area of Crittenden County to find assistance programs that make the lives or their families easier during times of financial distress.
Through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, the Arkansas Department of Works ensures that single mothers are able to care for their families in their own homes. To access application forms and other information, visit the website.
Help With Food
Single mothers who find challenges to adequately feed their families can apply for assistance from the Arkansas Department of Human Services initiatives such as the Supplementary Nutrition Assistance Program or the Summer Feeding Programs and special nutrition. Visit the website of calling the office on 870-732-5170 for more information.
Help With Shelter and Housing
Single mothers in West Memphis can turn to the Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association for programs that assist families with housing challenges. If your family meets the HUD definition of literal homelessness, visit the website or call the program director on 901-529-4524.
Help With Energy and Utilities
Single mothers who face challenges to pay for the energy needs of their families can turn to the LIHEAP resources. Through such assistance, families can be assisted to pay for the cost of electricity, propane, gas and other such fuels. For more information about this resource, visit the website or call 501-682-8726.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
As a qualifying low-income household, you can apply for discounted phone services with True Wireless. To enroll for this service or chat to a consultant, visit the website or call 877-412-1919.
Help With Childcare
In order for your family to qualify for Child Care Assistance, you have to meet the income guidelines established. Every adult in your household should have a job that keeps them occupied for not less than 30 hours a week, or they can be attending approved training as a full-time student. You can learn more about the income guidelines on the website or through a call to their office on 870-732-5170 ext. 169.
Help With Legal Matters
Using the services of Legal Aid of Arkansas low-income families including those headed by single mothers can receive access to justice. The legal services provided by this organization are limited to non-criminal cases. Visit the website to apply for legal aid or call the office on 870-972-9224.
Help With Financial Counseling
Single mothers facing financial challenges can approach CCOA for financial counseling. The organization offers services in both English and Spanish for pre-purchase of mortgage delinquency when you start to face challenges in making mortgage payments. Learn more about their programs by visiting the website or calling the office on 479-521-8877 or 800-889-4916.
Help From Other Groups
Arkansas Early Learning ensures the availability or early learning initiatives for families that are vulnerable. To find out more about the available assistance for single mothers from this program visit the website, call the office on 870-931-1172 or send an email to email@example.com.
Hopefully this information is helpful in your quest to find different forms of assistance for yourself and your family.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers