Single mothers based in Yucca Valley in the San Bernardino County can utilize this guide as a resource to identify assistance programs available in their community during times of financial distress.
Through the CalWORKs program, families faced with financial distress while looking after young children can receive services related to financial assistance and employment. Single mothers who wish to apply for assistance can apply on the website, visit one of the offices near them a by calling at 877.410.8829 or send an email to TAD_Inquiries@hssp.hss.
Help With Food
The Food Bank, an initiative managed by the Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County, aims to ensure that every person enjoys a healthy level of access to nutritious food and have freedom from hunger. To get more information about the assistance you can receive from this program, visit the website or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help With Shelter and Housing
There are two components to the rental/mortgage assistance program; Rapid Housing and Eviction Prevention. Single mothers who want to know if they meet the eligibility requirements can visit the website or call the Family Development office at 909-723-1561 or send an email to email@example.com.
Help With Energy and Utilities
The Utility Assistance managed by the Community Action Partnership of San Bernardino County provides credit to struggling households including those headed by single mothers to meet their energy needs. To find out how your family can be assisted to pay for energy, visit the website or call the office at 909-723-1500 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Assurance Wireless is a California Lifeline Provider designed to make the opportunities that can come from having a phone such as access to emergency services and employment available to vulnerable groups in society. Single mothers who want to know how they can receive unlimited free minutes and texts and an extra 500 megabytes of data can visit their website.
Help With Childcare
The Transitional Assistance Department runs a program which makes payments to providers of child care services on behalf of low-income families who are already participating in other CalWORKs programs. To learn more about the qualification criteria visit the website or call 877-410-8829.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
If you are a parent and find yourself struggling to afford proper medical care for your family, you can apply for Medi-Cal. This program is funded by taxes from both the federal and state taxes. Visit San Bernardino County Transitional Assistance Website for more information or call 877-410-8829.
Help With Legal Matters
The Justia Lawyers website provides details about the Legal Aid Society of San Bernardino. More information can be received by visiting their website or making a call to 909-889-7328.
Help With Financial Counseling
Credit Counseling Twentynine Palms California operates from an understanding that people who face financial difficulty cannot be treated in the same way. If you wish to receive assistance tailored exactly for your particular situation, visit the website.
Help from other groups
Catholic Charities is dedicated to providing a variety of services aimed at enhancing the overall well-being of families. To see a full list of the services they offer, visit the website or contact them at 909-388-1239.
We hope that the information supplied above has been of assistance to single mothers who live in Yucca Valley as they find and apply for assistance services and programs during periods of financial distress.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers