Medical and Dental Assistance for single mothers
Many single mothers struggle just to pay for the basics each month. That means having no money for other needs including medical and dental care. It is vital for people who have chronic diseases such as asthma, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease to receive regular medical treatment. Children need immunizations and checkups, and everyone needs a doctor on occasion. Where can you go for help if you cannot afford to pay?
Fortunately, there are free and sliding scale fee clinics and medical centers that serve the low-income population.
Arroyo Vista Highland Park 6000 N. Figueroa St. 323-254-5221
The clinic has both medical and dental services. Contact Arroyo Vista Highland Park for more information. Some services may require an appointment. Arroyo Vista also has a Mobile Clinic 323-987-2028. Visit the website for the location and schedule of the next the Mobile Clinic.
++++ Sponsored links ++++
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Community Health Center Chinatown 767 N. Hill Street, Suite 200 213-808-1792
Family healthcare, men’s health, women’s health, senior care and dental services. Call for information and to make an appointment for faster service.
Saban Community Clinic
The clinic provides healthcare for the entire family.
Services include preventive care, prenatal, OB/GYN, pediatrics, optometry, pharmacy, diabetes, asthma, hypertension and other chronic illnesses. Also includes chiropractic, physical therapy, HIV testing, lab testing, STD testing and treatment. Saban Community Clinic offers many more services for behavioral and preventive care. Family planning is also available. Contact the clinic at 323-653-1990.
What you need to know before becoming a patient of Saban Community Clinic
Saban Community Clinic Dental Care provides cleanings, exams, fillings, x-rays, extractions, oral health education, and dentures. Learn more about dental care services.
Credit Counseling for single parents
Is your financial life spiraling out of control? If you are tired of phone calls from creditors there are ways to resolve your debt situation. A professional credit counselor can assist you with consolidating your debts, learning how to live with a budget, and general financial advice.
*Clear Point Credit Counseling Solutions (CCCS) has been providing financial assistance for 50 Years. CCCS has counseling available for budget, bankruptcy, debt management and housing programs.The majority of the counseling and education services are free. Find out more at 800-750-2227 or here.
*Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Orange County (CCCSOC) offers free debt management and credit counseling to eligible residents. Other types of financial matters such as bankruptcy may require a fee. CCCSOC can provide education regarding how to repair your credit rating as well as other resources to help you gain control of your financial life.
Discounts for Seniors in Los Angeles
Here you will find discounts on everything from restaurants to clothing. The term ‘senior’ is not always defined as the same age. Discounts start at age 50 and range from a small percentage to substantial savings. If you are a senior, take advantage of the discounts. To find area services offering a discount look through the businesses listed.
Eviction and Foreclosure assistance for single moms
The Real Estate Team has helped many borrowers to get loan modifications, postpone sales, and rescind wrongful foreclosures. Clients are treated with an honest and informed assessment of their options for keeping their home. Find out how Bet Tzedek can help single mothers with preventing foreclosure. 323-939-0506
Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County
Neighborhood Legal Services (NLS) believes access to safe, affordable housing is essential to the health of individuals, families and communities. The organization works to preserve affordable housing and rent control, prevent unlawful evictions and foreclosures, and fight discrimination in Section 8 and other government-subsidized housing. Learn more about your options at the NLS website or call 800-433-6251.
Single mother Help with Food
Project Angel Food
Project Angel Food’s mission is to nourish people debilitated by critical illness. The non-profit organization works to ensure the clients do not also have to suffer the ravages of hunger and malnurition which can cause a catastrophic decline in health. Project Angel Food cooks and delivers nutritious meals to eligible adults and children with critical illnesses. To discover more call 800-323-8451 or go to the website to see a list of services.
World Harvest Food Bank
The World Harvest Food Bank is a non-profit organization that offers eligible individuals and families a flat fee of $30.00 for a large grocery basket full of food. If you are unable to afford the cost, World Harvest will allow recipients to volunteer their time. Contact World Harvest at 213-746-2227 or online.
Utility Assistance for single moms
Are you a single mother unable to pay your utility bill this month? Is your heating or cooling source running low on fuel? Fortunately, there are programs to aid eligible individuals and families. Contact your utility company regarding available services. If you need help with utilities call or visit the website for the resources listed below.
- The Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) can provide free assistance towards paying your natural gas or electric utility bills. Priority is given to eligible elderly, persons with disabilitites, and families with young children. Discover how HEAP can help with utility bills. 213-989-3250, English, 213-989-3294 English/Spanish, or call the 24 Hour Information Line 213-353-1226, 213-353-1228.
- The Salvation Army offers single mothers assistance with utilities for low-income residents through Southern California Edison and Gas. The Program will pay up to $100 per utility or $200 for all electric households. Assistance is available only once each program year. Call 213-438-0933 for help.
++++ Sponsored links ++++