An unexpected medical bill is only going to put more strain on an already struggling household. Thankfully, there are programs out there that can help single mothers who qualify to keep their head above water despite medical expenses.
Hill-Burton Free and Reduced-Cost Health Care is available at certain facilities including hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare locations to people that fall within the income guidelines. Some individuals will be awarded free healthcare while others may have to pay a lower rate. The organization can be reached at 1 (800) 638-0742 for single mother benefits.
The Children’s Health Insurance Program, or CHIP, is a government-funded insurance program that is offered to children in families that make too much money to qualify for Medicaid but are still in need of care. In some states, this type of insurance is also available to pregnant women. Call 1 (800) 318-2596 to learn more.
Walgreens Healthcare is a clinic that can be attended where free or low-cost care is available to those in the public that need it. They serve uninsured, unemployed, and struggling residents in their communities and treat things like sinus infections, skin conditions, pink eye, burns, colds, and more. Call (855) 925-4733 to learn more about medical bills grants for single moms.
Medicaid is offered to citizens that need help paying for healthcare and fall within the income limitations. They provide services for elderly, disabled, low-income, and moderate income families. They can be contacted at the headquarters by calling (877) 267-2323.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Medicare is a savings program that can save people on their coinsurance payments for medical insurance and hospital insurance. What each individual qualifies for is going to vary based on their application. Details can be discovered on single mother medical benefits by calling 1 (800) 633-4227.
Supplemental Security Income, otherwise known as SSI, is money that gets paid out each month to people over 65, disabled individuals, or the blind to help pay for basic living needs. Those that receive SSI almost always qualify for some sort of medical help. Call 1 (800) 772-1213 to find out more.
Extra Helpis for those that do not meet the requirements for Medicaid, Medicare, or SSI. They offer assistance for prescription drug costs. The amount they reward is based on income. Call 1 (800) 633-4227 to find out more.
Health Well Foundation gives out grants and financial aid to help in paying for medical and health care charges. Even with insurance, it is still possible to get help. Call (800) 675-8416 to find out how to apply.
Mission of Mercy gives aid to single mothers that may not otherwise be able to get help for their conditions. They can be reached at (717) 642-9062 or (301) 682-5683.
Co-Pay Assistance Programs like the Cancer Co-Pay Assistance Foundation can be reached at 1 (866) 552-6729 and are in place to help people pay any additional charges for things like medication that their insurance will not cover.
Get the single mother help you need paying for your medical bills using one of these helpful organizations.