There are charities located across the country that help single mothers pay their bills when they fall on hard times. These are a few of those groups.
Community Action Organizations take on the responsibility of helping families in need with everything from utility bill assistance to job training and a plethora of other services. They are located across the country and one near you can be found by visiting their web page.
American Red Cross gives help to military families, helps with utility costs, provides assistance when a disaster strikes and helps individuals when they are experiencing any emergency. There are local branches located in every state across the U.S. To get in touch with the organization, find the chapter near you.
Help with Food
Feeding America has locations in all 50 states. They dispense food to single mothers in need. More information can be found by calling (800) 771-2303.
No Kid Hungry is focused on ending child hunger in America. They work together to provide kids with food over the summer months through various food banks and other programs. Details can be discovered by calling (800)969-4767.
Help with Shelter and Housing
Mercy Housing is found in almost every state. They offer low-cost housing in apartments and some homes to seniors, single mothers, disabled, and low-income families. One near you can be found by visiting the website or by calling (303) 830-3300.
National Coalition for the Homeless is a combination of groups, charities, and organizations that work together to provide information to single mothers that need help with housing. They are helpful to those that are up against an eviction, anyone looking for short-term housing, emergencies, and more. Reach them at (202) 462-4822.
Help with Energy and Utilities for single moms
Catholic Charity financial aid is obtainable through over 3,000 offices across the nation. They help families with utility and energy bills regardless of their background. The types of funds available are going to vary from state to state. Find an office near you by visiting this web page.
Help with Medical and Dental Care for single moms
Children’s Health Fund offers free healthcare to medically underserved kids in the United States. They help with care, costs, and services no matter what the ability to pay is. They can be reached by calling (212) 535-9400.
Dispensary of Hope is a program that helps people who could otherwise not afford their medications to get the prescriptions they need at little to no cost. Instead of medicines being wasted, they are donated by manufacturers. Physicians have more samples to give out, and pharmacies get the medicines they require to hand out to their customers that need them. Details can be learned by calling (888) 428-HOPE.
Single mother Help with Financial Counseling
GreenPath Debt Solutions is a center that provides customers with counseling in relation to mortgage payments, home loans, medical bills that are past due, credit card debt, and bankruptcy. They can be reached by calling 1 (800) 550-1961.
Get the single mother help necessary no matter what it is you require or where you are located by contacting these helpful charities listed above.
++ Also read
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers