If you are an African American that is having a hard time getting the bills paid, learn more about the programs that are out there to help you and your family.
Cash Assistance for single mothers
The Community Action Agency may be able to provide cash assistance to needy families. If the funds are available, they agency will disperse cash vouchers for payment of utilities, rent, food, child care, and more. Find information on single mother grants by calling (202) 265-7546.
Help with Food for single moms
One Harvest Food Ministries is a faith-based, non-denomination group that works to ensure all families have the food they need through affordable, pre-packaged, pre-paid, boxes of high-quality foods. They have locations throughout the United States and can be reached by calling (770) 446-0000.
++++ Sponsored links ++++
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Single mother grants with Shelter and Housing
The USDA Rural Development program makes available affordable housing, rental assistance, rent vouchers, and more to low-income families, seniors, and the disabled. They can be reached by calling (202) 720-2791.
Single mother grants with Energy and Utilities
LIHEAP is a federally funded program that provides cash grants and financial aid to low-income families that cannot pay their energy and heating bills. The organization can be reached for more information by calling (202) 401-9351.
Help with Telephone and Internet Bills
Lifelineis a government program that gives people funds to have a landline, cell phone, or internet services. There is an application and qualification process that must be completed before funds are dispersed.
Help with Childcare
The Child Care and Development Block Grant provides vouchers to low-income families that need help paying for child care services while they work. These funds are generally approved by a state or county Human Development office.
Help with Medical and Dental Care
Medicaid is a government program that provides health insurance to single mothers and individuals that qualify. The application process determines if anyone is eligible based off of income and family size along with regular expenses. Details can be discovered by calling (877) 267-2323.
Help with Legal Matters
Legal Services Corporation or LSC was created by the federal government to make sure that poor individuals can get adequate legal aid when they need it. It is a non-profit organization that has representatives in every state, US territory, and the District of Columbia. Reach them at (202) 295-1500.
Help with Financial Counseling
The Financial Planning Association is available to help people that are having a difficult time getting their finances in order. Many times they will do debt relief counseling pro bono to help in ensuring everyone gets the aid they need. They can be reached at (303) 759-4900 or (800) 322-4237.
Help From Other Groups
Groups like the Salvation Army offer free products for kids including schools supplies. Children can get backpacks, clothes, money for uniforms, and a plethora of other items when they are living in a low-income household. Learn more by calling your local Salvation Army.
There are single mother assistance programs available for those who are African American in the United States. Contact one of these groups to discover how you can get help in times of need.
++++ Sponsored links ++++