This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. Singlemothersgrants.org makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.

Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Singlemothersgrants.org does not warrant that: 1. this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or 2. the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.

We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.

Grants for Single Mothers in Wyoming

Sponsored links

Grants are made for all types of people from students to people with low-incomes. As a financially uncertain single mother, consider all of your options and review the grant programs in your area.


Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) is monthly cash assistance for single mothers to support their households. Apply online or download an application. Contact the Wyoming Department of Family Services (DFS) at (307) 754-2245 or Corrine.Livers@wyo.gov.


The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) is Wisconsin’s food assistance source. Download, fill out and mail your application to a local SNAP office. Call the SNAP hotline with your inquiries at (307) 777-5846.

++ Popular grants for single mothers


Wyoming Medicaid is a healthcare program available to single mothers, children and low-income families. Apply online, over the phone at 1-855-294-2127, by mail to WDH Customer Service Center or by fax to 1-855-329-5205.

Ask about Medicaid programs and services at (855) 294-2127 or wesapplications@wyo.gov.

Kid Care CHIP

Receive assistance from Kid Care CHIP if your child qualifies. Use an online tool to find CHIP providers near you. For this program, apply online, by phone at 1-855-294-2127, by mail or by walk in. Download an application online and mail it to WDH Customer Service Center or fax it to 1-855-329-5205.

Email or call 1-855-294-2127 for CHIP-related questions.

Child Care Subsidy Program

You may qualify for a Child Care Subsidy to pay affordable child care costs. Download the DFS Application for Benefits online or visit a DFS office. You have to set an appointment and show proof of eligibility.


Wyoming’s Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) has healthy, affordable meals for adults and children in daycare centers. To participate, your income must meet eligibility guidelines. Find a list of preschools, daycares and Head Start centers that participate in your county.


Make energy bills more affordable during the fall and winter by signing up for LIEAP, also known as the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Download an application or call 1-800-246-4221 to have one sent to you. For the 2016-2017 year, apply by March 2017.

Contact (800) 246-4221 or lieapinfo@thealignteam.org for more information about the program.

Unemployment Insurance

The Department of Workforce Services has Unemployment Insurance (UI) for those who qualify. Submit an online application or call (307) 473-3789 to file by phone. The helpline is available at (307) 235-3264.

Pell Grant

The Pell Grant is available to help single mothers enrolled in higher education institutions. First, see if you qualify by applying for the (FAFSA).

Learn more about Pell grants through the University of Wyoming. Contact student financial aid at (307) 766-3016 or finaid@uwyo.edu.

Head Start

Wyoming’s Head Start is the state’s early childhood program. The low-income children of single mothers have access to healthcare and educational resources. Find the nearest Head Start program to apply in person or download and mail in an application.

Single mothers may need extra resources to guide their families down the right path. With the help of Wyoming’s many social service organizations, you can take the right steps for yourself and your family.

++ Also read