Many single mothers are struggling to make ends meet. While it’s something that many Americans suffer through, many are ashamed and are afraid to ask for help. However, many should realize that they are not alone and that there are ways to get help. There is no need to be ashamed. In this article, we will talk about how you can receive single mother assistance with paying for your bills if you live in Vermont.
Citizens Energy aims to coordinate with major energy companies, such as oil companies, in an effort to establish low-cost home heating to the elderly and poor. While working with CITGO Petroleum, it is estimated that their company has provided heat to over half million elderly and low income residents in twenty-five states within the previous eight years. They offer a wide variety of assistance programs such as free heating to those in need, a natural gas heat assistance program, a shelter heating assistance program and providing energy with solar power. For more information on single mother benefits, check out their website or call 1-877-JOE-4-OIL.
Capstone Community Action
Capstone aims to provide services to help people to achieve dignity and strengthens partnerships in Vermont communities. They strive to reduce the suffering that is caused by poverty and to keep families out of poverty. They advocate economic justice for all Vermonters. They offer a wide variety of services such as family and community support services, child care food program, energy efficient education and head start. For more information on single mother grants, go to their website or call 1-800-639-1053.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- How to apply for government benefits
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Food assistance program for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
Green Mountain Power
Green Mountain Power aims to use energy as a force for good, and aims to improve the lives of others and transform communities. It is focused on a different way of doing business in order to meet the needs of customers while helping people to use less energy and save money. Since Vermont winters can place a strain on budgets, there are a variety of assistance programs to help. They offer a low-income rate for families in need and a fuel assistance program. They also offer Vermont 2-1-1 which is a confidential service that gives access to easy community information and provides resources for every day needs during difficult times. For more information on single mom benefits, go to their website or call 1-888-835-4672.
Vermont Gas benefits for single mothers
Vermont Gas strives to provide affordable, clean natural gas to nearly 50,000 institutions, businesses and families in Franklin and Chittenden counties. With their energy efficiency and controlled emissions, the company avoids carbon emissions that are equivalent to nearly 10% of Vermont’s trucks and car emissions. They provide a variety of assistance programs for those in need. Their low income discount gives a 20% discount on their natural gas bills for residential customers who meet the qualifications. They also provide a low income weatherization assistance program that makes homes more efficient and easier to heat. For more information, check out their website or call 1-800-545-1084.
Charlotte Congregational Church
The Charlotte Congregational Church is a progressive community of Christians. Their church is located in Charlotte, Vermont. They aim to worship and serve their community. They provide a variety of services such as serving with the Lund Center to to help pregnant and parenting teens. JUMP (Joint Urban Ministry Project) is another organization that they work with, and they strive to assist families and individuals in crisis. They also help with Habitat for Humanity to build sustainable homes for those in need. For more information, check out their website or call 1-802-425-3176.
The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army was established in 1865 as a way to support those in need without discrimination. It is estimated that close to 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year. They offer a wide variety of community programs for many different types of people. There is a Friendly Kitchen that provides meals to anyone in need from Monday-Saturday between 5-6 pm. The Salvation Army also offers emergency assistance and a food pantry. For more information on single mother benefits, check out their website or call 802-864-6991.
Southeastern Vermont Community Action was created in 1965 and is headquartered in Bellows Falls, VT. They strive to assist single mothers with low-income in Windsor and Windham counties. They believe that poverty doesn’t need to be a permanent situation, and that people can be given the strength and tools to get out of poverty. They also believe the strength of a community is registered by how well those in the community live. They provide a variety of assistance programs such as crisis fuel and utility assistance, food stamp outreach, housing stabilization and crisis resolution. For more information, check out their website or by calling 802-722-4575.