If you are a resident of Roswell and have been looking at ways to find help with your bills, this page will point you in the right direction and show you how you can apply for the assistance you need.
Cash Assistance programs for single mothers
The New Mexico TANF program is referred to as NM Works, and it is a federal initiative that provides temporary cash loans to families in need. The YES New Mexico website allows for families to submit online TANF applications, but you can also call the DHS office at 888-473-3673 for help with applying for assistance.
Help With Food programs for single mothers
Harvest Ministries is a nonprofit outreach that assists individuals and families in need by providing them with emergency food supplies as well as offering a few food assistance programs. To enquire about assistance, call the office at 575-624-2415 or alternatively visit the website to find out more about the food pantry.
++ Popular grants for single mothers
- Section 8 Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Foreclosure Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Mortgage assistance programs for single mothers
- Medical Bills Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get help with buying your medications
- Financial Assistance Programs for Women
- Organizations That Offer Free or Low-Cost Credit Counseling to single parents
- Local Church Assistance Programs for single moms
- Get Help from the Salvation Army
- Get Free Legal Assistance and Advice
- Help for single moms With Paying Off Student Loans
- Section 8 Assistance Program
- Catholic Charities Financial Assistance for single mothers
- Get Help Paying Electric Bills
- Get Help Paying Water Bills
- LIHEAP Energy Assistance Program for single mothers
- Low Income Assistance Programs
- Most Helpful Government Assistance Programs for single mothers
- Grants and Scholarships for Adults Back To School
- Assistance Programs for American Indians
- Assistance Programs for Hispanic single mothers
- Popular Charities that Help single mothers With Bills
- Financial Assistance Programs for Seniors
- Financial assistance programs for disabled
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Assistance Programs for African American single mothers
- Perkins loans for single mothers
- Children's health insurance program for single mothers
- Grants for single moms with no health insurance
- How to apply for government benefits
- Food stamps for single mothers
- Unemployment benefits for single mothers
- Grants for paying telephone bills
- Debt consolidation programs for single mothers
- Bankruptcy assistance for single mothers
- Government financial help for single mothers
- WIC program for single mothers
- Welfare benefits for single mothers
- Education grants for single mothers
- Cash assistance for single mothers
- College grants for single mothers
- Free scholarships for single mothers
- Rent assistance for single mothers
- Low income assistance for single mothers
- Housing grants for single mothers
- Child care assistance for single mothers
Help With Shelter and Housing programs for single mothers
The Supportive Housing Coalition of New Mexico aims to assist residents in need of help with emergency shelter, but they can also help you apply for housing assistance programs that are federally-funded. If you would like to apply for assistance, you can either visit the website or contact the office at 505-255-3643.
Help With Energy and Utilities assistance
The New Mexico LIHEAP initiative can help your family by reducing your home energy cost. The program can also help you pay for utilities if you qualify for assistance. To read more about the Low Income Home Energy Program, you can consult the website. You can also call the office at 505-827-7258.
Help With Telephone and Internet Bills
Your household might be eligible to receive LifeLine Telephone Service discounts if you meet program requirements. The program is provided locally by Frontier, and as such, you can call the office at 1-800-921-8101 or visit the website to start your application.
Childcare financial assistance for single mothers
The Southeast New Mexico Community Action Corporation administers the Head Start program, an initiative that helps families in need to pay for the educational and care costs for their minor children. You can read more about Head Start on their website, or alternatively call the office at 575-627-5489 to start your application process.
Help With Medical and Dental Care
Low-income families and individuals in need of medical and dental care services can apply to see whether they are eligible to receive Medicaid benefits. Prospective applicants can learn more about the benefits and requirements for Medicaid by visiting the website. For any queries or help with the application process, you can call the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at 877-267-2323.
Help With Legal Matters
New Mexico Legal Aid assists low income families and individuals that meet program requirements and do not have resources to pay for lawyers. You can consult their website if you’re unsure about whether or not they can assist you, but to apply for immediate help you can call the office at 505-217-1662.
Help With Financial Counseling
If you would like to enroll for counseling classes that might help you achieve financial stability, you can visit the One Main Financial website to see what they have on offer. Alternatively, you can also book your spot for a free financial counseling course by calling the office at 877-520-6246.
Help From Other Groups
The Red Cross’ Roswell Resource Center can provide community members with a range of assistance services such as clothing provisions, counseling, food supplies, and emergency assistance. You can visit their website or call the office at 575-622-4370 to see whether you are eligible to receive help.
As you can see, Roswell residents have the option of applying for a range of assistance services that can help them make ends meet when finances are a little tough.